CALL Album Launch Show

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

HEHAAAAA.........I m back....i recently saw CALL album launch show and that was very nice. Their album is out and you can buy it. Okie...now about the show....all celebrities were present...Ali Noor, Goher, Atif, my favourite Mekaal and loads of other.....the show started very nicely...they played 7 songs of their new album....acoustic version of shayad was not played due to bad feedback....but overall xulfi played very well....he missed few notes in solo....(thats is pakistani style)....and junaid failed to scream in shayad :) but it was very gud....the whole band played very nicely and I loved it....!!!!!!

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

yea it was a good show
    i met all the ppl there..yayee

3. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

wow....i envy you guys!!!!!!!!

4. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

cool the album is launch ...........gr8.....

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

video? do u think pakmusic will upload it? i hope they do

6. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

yep i was there 2 with orange and it was a hell of a show...waisay orange bohat afsoos ke baat joh tujhay lay kar gaya uska zikar tak na kiya...kher no biggie...newayz the two funny thingz that happened were that xulfi turned around with his guitar cuz he was playing shayad and nearly hit junaid with it...junaid JUST managed to dodge it and the other was that when junaid was abt to scream in shayad the whole hall stood up and started clapping and junaid instantly stopped cuz he couldn't scream and the whole hall went like..."haawww" and "ohhhhh" and "booooo" man that was embarrising for junaid...but overall the show rocked lahore...

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i wish i was dere to see ma fav band performin

8. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

:annoyed: I MISSED IT! DAMN IT! was out of CITY!!!!!!! :annoyed:

9. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

man i thought u will make a thread by ur self J.J.......u said that that u'll make a thread...!!!

OKIE!!! J.J was with me...infact he gave me passes for the concert!!!!!! he is my best pal!!!

@biggie: u vr at concert????????????????????????????????????

10. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

wow u guy r lucky,well anyways ill try to find their album to download someware since im living in the US ;)

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

MAN :'( i m in uk....missing Lahoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Pakijawan is rite U r Lucky guys

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

Is it available in Karachi???? on Sadaf Cds????

13. Ali

Ali New Member

well the beginning was good but the last half an hour was boring. Because when they started the unplugged performance, the guitars were out of tune. Even Xulfi could not figure out what to do now at that time. So he switched back to his lead guitar after an ample time. And at many parts of their songs, Junaid could not growl as studio works. Overall is was a real head banging show. I was specially invited caz Junaid Khan has done his engineering from the university in which I study now.

14. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Hey guys ny 1 knows tht from where i can get the Video of the Launch...???plz

15. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

yeah orange i was thereeeeeeeeeeee