California Dreamin Must listen...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Apr 28, 2006.

1. vini likes this.
  2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

yaar this time vocals were hardly audible. let him stand by the mic. Guitars as usual was amazing.. n specially lead part. Drums were played gud too but honestly speaking they do not match the tune of guitar >> i mean the pack shud be a stiff one but gud to practice. over all nice performance .. although hvnt really hurd the orginal song... :beer:

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hey..im a lil curious. today my bro was watching a dud movie called dragon, the bruce lee story and this song was there in d movie...OST maybe!..whoz the original artiste?

anyways..another good one..but the vocal sound level low as usual..i remember u telling me dat u guys use just 1 mic...in that case u shud keep the drum kit at some distance and the vocalists mouth nearer. good vocals as much i could listen...brilliant guitaring!
    i enjoyed it!...it was good good good!

Reps if i can..surely! keep it up guys!!

4. hey vini thanks... The Mamas & the Papas is the original artiste...this song is also done by some other artiste right now i dont remember the name of the band...

well bout the vocals...well we are missing singer and right now singing is done by the two guitarist themself... i think from next time i have to post like nothin else matter full instrumental band jam...;)

@sachoo dude..thanks again for the first one to comment...well i have already mentioned we dont have n e singer and we are not a regular singers so u have to cooperate but ya thanks for giving your valuable comment...keep rocking still more to come from our side ...lot more....:rock:

5. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

yeh....thats a nice movie...will hear the song and post my comments....

6. cmon guys 50 views and 3 replies... dont just listen the song... do comment..how do u like it...

fat_kax likes this.
  7. fat_kax

ok....here goes....
    first off...
    the stuff was barely audible - i mean the vox...so thaingaa to all the banana guys on my threadS!!! :p:

u were on guitars rite?
    awesome werk - the solo is wonderful....and pretty proffesional - the timing's good....dunno wat else to say....nice - and stuff like that
    reps no doubt fer being able to find ppl to jam wid - i'l show u guys my jam group sum day.....friggen 10chord acoustic asses...

8. hey fat_kax thanks for replying...ya vocals are really our problem..well i wasnt on guitar i was on drums..sometimes i have to play drums and sometime guitar but i m not perfect in solo's...i can play rythme chords or power chords that's it...so zarorat padne par shift ho jata hoon..

9. fat_kax

nice drums...i think they were the highlight of the song...awesome stuff...:rockon:

10. ^ ya but the drumming is totally different from the original one..i have added some extra rolling...on toms