buying Bc Rich Platinum ASM- Suggest??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by kl12, Sep 24, 2005.

1. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

hi all
    i m planning to buy BC RICH Platinum ASM electric guiar.... suggest me!!! any one have experience with it??
    regards

2. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

i dunt have experience with Platinum series but ive played one of Bronze series same PUPS ..
    Bc Rich has some Wicked Guitar Shapes , the body is solid and the Finish Too .. body is also lighter then other basswood stuff like Ibanez... Platinum series has some Dam Looking guitars .. The Fret board is Ok .. cannot say its fastest but its fine ..Buy it if ur ok with The Pickups . ..
    the stock pups will only give u one kind of tone , Made for Aggressive Metal stuff , Really gud for Distortion and Overdrive ...
    if u are looking for BadasS looking shape and if you like the Bcrich Type Metal sound GO FOR IT .. My Fav ( MICK THOMSON / Slipknot ) uses a Bc Rich Custom BITCH .. With Active EMGs 81
    Go for BEAST OR BITCH , .. u can also check out their new Body shape ZOMBIE .. wicked..

3. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

if Your looking for Ultimate metal guitar .. do Check Jackson and ESPS

4. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

hey metalcore...there is a problem...the guitar is korean made...not usa...now what???

5. MetalCore

MetalCore New Member

well , K12 ...
    there is no such thing as US Made gutiars .. expet the customs , if the guitar says made in US .. its either made in China , or Korea | Japan ..
    Now a days China is Producin Guitars for most of the brands , 1st class quality guitar ..
    There is no such thing as US made guitars !! its Either China Or Japan ..
    the Korean guitars are of low qualtiy as compare to Chinese ver ..

kl12 likes this.
  6. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

thnks aloooooooooooooot dude.......

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@metal core - dun make people to go for shape based guitars........its ultimatly the sound that plays the role!

8. varunrajendra

varunrajendra New Member

9. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

The thread is 2 years old :/