Buying 1st electric..is ESP-f10 pack Good??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by reddragon, Dec 26, 2006.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

man im too hyper right now....ive been waiting 3 months for the ESPs!! wooooohoooooo i just hope they are up...otherwise imma slam my head into my TFT

2. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

i looked at the guitars at the bajaao. i have seen both of em before. i would be interested in getting the MH250 but always play it first. the other one, i have tried was not upto the mark.If at all i am gettin me a new axe then i would say the MH 250 is a really cool and worthy but since bajaao is importing think it will be priced like crazy. But since again i would say online shopping of guitar is not my advice.Never from my side. - u could get the otherstuff may be.But not a guitar.Upto to u mate all the best.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

im getting the MH250 or maybe a 400 series guitar......i have no other option other than buying online...it sux....bangalore is really lagging behind...we just gort PRS and B.C rich guitars...c'mon thats 19th century lol.....anyway ill be talking to you a hell a lot more ...ill need ESP advice....u got any messenger?

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yeh dude its get_shorty80 in yahoo. no MSN though sorry

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

added you

thanks

6. yazi

yazi Banned

^^^No ones a novice here. Some happen to know somethings more than something else. Laney, you forgot about the amp advice!

7. yazi

yazi Banned

And never go for packs. People tend to bundle what is leftover.

8. reddragon

reddragon Member

Thnx for the advice yazi !

9. petermasc

petermasc New Member

i was thinking about the mh series to but reviews say the floyd rose is total shit and have replaced them with the original floyd. btw how much for an original floyd?

10. yazi

yazi Banned

^^^Dude, you wanna sell or buy? :)

11. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

I guess around 8-10k for the original floyd rose.

I'm not really excited abt the ESPs cos they're Agathis, thats pretty dead wood IMHO. Now if you're getting the alder models, then it'd be pretty cool.

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Dont worry about those floyd roses. Those americans can only crib about their stuff. A licensed floyd rose is really good. And buying that will let u switch to the Original Floyd Rose which i think is about 8k (black). Which MH are you looking at?

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Anyway guys....give me till next monday and ill have some sort of list. Cus i myself am not sure which models are coming...the last i spoke to ashu (before he left) he was in a mega hurry and he said that most of the Kirk Hammet Signature models have come , Most of teh F series have come and as for Epiphones the Epiphone Special II and the Epiphone 100 have come. After that i havent spoken to him again. And Ninad at bajaao said he will let me know about the prices in 4 days. The guitars have cleared customs...they have to be sent to the bajaao go-down methinks....probably will take a while..

14. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Oh god Laney what have u become lol. Has bajaao become ur second home or what? come on man let it rest, take some time off. think about something else and u will get some clearity about the whole situation. I am tying to help u here. So that even when u want to get a new guitar u will think carefully ok. take it easy mate.
    As for buying the new guitar noting new get the Fender squire californian strat and a marshal will make ur day.

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lol dude i have calmed down....lots....since i spoke to you ive done a lot of thinking and shit but still......i will decide wisely...much more wisely since i spoke to you so dont worry... :) and as for LTD guitars...ive let it go almost...im just gonna let it fall into place...not gonna keep gasing for them n e more...

16. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

very good nice to hear that. Hope u make the right choice. And by the way play your ibanez and enjoy it. see what can be improved on it. practice practice practice. have a good time. all the best.

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

nah im selling the ibanez dude...please dont tell me to keep it....

18. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Which ESP are you going for? Please tell me its not one of those with an agathis body, that wood has no tone, and little sustain. I'd take the basswood 350 over the agathis ESPs anyday. Although maybe if u play with a lot of effects and/or distortion all the time you wont notice.

ESP does have a few upper end models in Alder too, those are awesome. Get one of those if you can.

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

This one is one of the best if you want to shread (As ppl say)....Look for Music123.com review.....If you want to buy something in low budget, go for this...

20. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ Which one?