Bulleya Solo Recording

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Quadrophenia, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

2. larsan

larsan K-Dash

awesome....simply awesome.....kool bro...just mention amp settings u have done really u r the best....and by da way which amp do u use?

3. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

it was really very good...or i must say great.

4. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

very well done quad

:rockon:

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

no amp settings @ larsan..ive only got a yamaha practise 10 watt amp. i was using an effects pedal by KORG. AX10G..it isnt very cool..but it is better than the distortion setting on my amp..

faiq+Bigevil
    thanx u guys. :)

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

but still awesome....:)

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

oh yes.....quad bro...can u just give me tabs of rangon mein solo i just heard ur really awesome..plz provide

8. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

larsan, i used Bm pentatonic scale for that solo. i havent tabbed it..and dont intend to either :p if you know the scale it makes it ALOT easier.

9. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

nice quad...man
    keep it up

10. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

erm?!?..thanx.

11. nadish

nadish Active Member

I'm recieving error "404 Not Found" Please fix it...

12. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

tht is ur Internet Fault....ur Net speed is slow thz y the 404 error Appears...

13. nadish

nadish Active Member

Agree with u Faiq... Now Its Ok.... Thanx for advice....

14. hassaan561

hassaan561 New Member

whats the best amp to use if i want play solos and like have a heavy sound like call or e.p?

15. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

hey nice work....the timing was screwed up at the beginning, but it was pretty good overall.
    where did u find the tabs for the solo?

16. the_batman

the_batman New Member

Pretty good overall, you might wanna work on your tone. I know you don't have much to work with, but yeesh. Lower the mids, and raise the bass and trebles.

You should have something like:
    Treble - 7
    Mids - 4
    Bass - 6

Try that. And if you know the chords, record the solo over the chords, will sound MUCH better. I like your covers of Dosti and Aadat though, well done.

Good luck man.

17. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

wow.. whered your dig up this thread from :p..thanx man. :)
    thing is i'm not too fussy about the settings..whereas i should be, i think other ppl have said this before too!!!

18. shahzer

shahzer New Member

hi i' a recent new member i live in canada and hve been playin guitar for about hehe 5 month i want to learn more chords so i joined this site.

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

aight.. welcome to IGT, have a good stay here.. and hope u learn more from here.. now turn to the chit chat lounge for introductions...