buckethead mystery

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by asharpminor, Jun 20, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Paul Gilbert cannot play Nun Chaku, so Paul Gilbert != Buckethead....

Paul Gilbert doesn't wear that stupid shoes, so Paul Gilbert != Buckethead

Buckethead is Michael Jackson...Both of them can do Break Dance...

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

here ....... Take more:
    :aggre::aggre::aggre:

Can someone tell me Buckethead's slowest and most conventionally melodic number/track?

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I dont know about slowest but try population override. (the album)

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

My fav Buckethead track is his Dimebag tribute :D

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

slowest track is i think Electric Tears

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

But, if you say "slow music" or "slowest", i think of something completely different =D

7. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Buckethead is one of my top favorite musicians. His most mellow and melodic work can be found on his acoustic album Colma. The highlights of that album are the songs- For Mom(beautiful song IMO), Ghost I &II, Machete, and Whitewash (there's a video of Buckethead playing another version of this ballad on YouTube).

Population Override was also mellow/melodic album, my favorite songs off this album are Population Override and The Earth Heals herself.

Buckethead has a super-group of his own called Buckethead & Friends. He released an album called Enter The Chicken, it has all types of songs from Metal to House. The album features many guest vocalists including Serj T. from System of A Down (meh). Great guitar work though.

www.myspace.com/bucketheadnfriends

Buckethead fans should be able to easily identify some of those licks/riffs.

Buckethead recently (well not THAT recent) released an album with Viggo Mortensen and its called Intelligence Failure, it kicks ass.

8. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child