Breaking News : Bomb Blast in LONDON !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Hope all our IGT brothers and sisters in london are safe !!!

SOURCE

2. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

man its sick NEWS CHANNEL SAY AL QUAIEDA SUSPECTED man wat do they get from killin innocent ppl **** this is crap
    pray for all those who got hurt may god help those poor ppl
    :(:(

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

OMFG ...

so Britain had a taste of its own medicine ...

but i strongly condemn these attacks ...

damn these terror mongers ...

4. bob-bobby

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i have relatives livin there .....i just called them up they are safe........

Everyone please pray !!!!

6. bob-bobby

i think the people there are too efficent to take everything under control , but surely the transport and movement have been cut off becuase of security reasons and everyone have been asked to stay back at home - stay away from public places ....

the bomb blast happened in some areas where most of the banks and financial institutes are located making it more crowded !!!

i hope the terrorists did'nt kidnapped rabi the bully , rabs pls acknowledge !!!

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

there something on the nooze that some Israeli minister was suposed to be at the hotel near the blasts ...
    apparently the minister had not arrived ...

man these MOSSAD dudes sure have aces up their sleeves ...

8. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

omg the SEVENTH BLAST!!!!!!!!!

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah total 7-8 blasts!! i have my cousin there and he got badly hurt!!...tony blair speculates that it has been done to coincide wid g8 seminar is scotland, i think!

Al-qaeda's hand was even suspected behind ayodhya blast attempt even? which fortunately was busted!!

gosh!! these people...

tahda!!

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

was ur cousin at the place of bomb blasts....i hope is alright..

dis is too bad....ma parents were in london last week....they were plannin to extend their stay.....but had to cm back coz of sm issue here......luckily they r back.....
    dis is horrible stuff juss yest london had won da olympic hosting rights nd now dis....

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i didnt talk much wid him..the blast was near the building where his office is located!..i really wonder whats gonna happen floods, other calamities, terrorist attacks everywhere..where are we heading to? doom's day?!!!!!!!

tahda!!

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

as much as i feel sorry, but thats what tony blair gets when he goes around licking george bush's arse...that nogoodnick of a prime minister:mad:
    the people who died...may they RIP....

13. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

and what do these guys do.. invade any country (that too as dumb backups) and kill many more innocecnt ppl to get their oil . dont those count. and anyways only 2 dead 90 injured.. there's good chance most IGTians r safe including shahrukh, blackmamba and all .

i dont feel too bad .. ya hope all subcontinent ppl are ok

14. jhinga_lala

jhinga_lala New Member

Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
    That too many people have died?
    The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
    The answer is blowin' in the wind. ----------------------- BOB DYLAN

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i dont know .. i dont even care abt them.. no one asked or bothered how many civilians died in the invaded countries and suddnly now ppl going like "hawwww.... soooo bayyyd "
    infact i'll be sadder if IGT is down for a day.. lol

im sure u must have pulled a long face wen u heard this news. haha ..

16. bob-bobby

eeeeeewwwww , not very appealin nemo !!!

any such incident irrespect of the place is always unpleasant and unwanted !!!

17. bob-bobby

Latest Update :

https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/07/london.tube/index.html

18. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dude this is sad- any sort of terrorism is just unjustified.. pray for the injured- hope they get well... vini - my wishes are with ur cousin - hope everything works out well....

@nemo - pls. ppl are dying

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

But whatever happened, why attack the normal people of all races, religions....???
    Just like in iraq: Suicide bombers say theyre sacrificing theyre lives and then go blow up 20 iraqi innocent people.

20. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

man what is da world coming to these days.....no place is safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.