Boss Gtb With Bill For Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by saabmugen, Dec 15, 2005.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

And that will be???

have you checked the prices (rather the price disparity) in the international markets?

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I'll wait for Chintan to answer this....

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Me too waiting

4. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

The GT6 stock we have is an old stock. We have left the price at that.

GT8 prices have to slashed according to the competition in India

On 12/19/05, S <Removing email> wrote:

Hey! I was going thru your site. Why is there a very sutttle price difference between GT6 and GT8?

--

"Impossible Is Nothing"

5. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

oh god these guys are such morons!!!!
    Bajaoo.com is a month old!!! How the hell will it have old stock of Boss Gt6 !! Sites like Music 123 musicians friend etc are the ones with old stock!! They are selling the goods at the previous prices i.e the non revised prices.
    MORON ALERT!!!!!

@hindirox- oh by the way is alpha1 your alter id????? (the ****ed up grammar is clear evidence :think: )

6. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

bajoo.com has an offline shop dude.. Please go see..

And i'm not alpha1.. I dont live in Hyderabad.. Check his ip.. Come online on Yahoo, i'll show you who he is..

7. chintan9

Bajaao.com has specifically mentioned that it does not have an offline shop. Its got just a godown. Why do you act as if you know everything???

For christs sake I was the one who told you that such a website even exists!!!

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Hmm Fine credits to you.. Someone called Dr. Saurab actually had told me about this..

I dont act like i know everything.. I just know what i know..

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Mind your words Chintan :mad: . HindiRox actually knows everything :nw: :nw:

Bows to Hear all, See All, Know All Guitarist :nw: :nw:

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

^^ Thank You Thank You..

11. chintan9

HAHAHAHAAHAH
    Sarcasm personified^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

He is great aint he??

13. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

Dude - from what I know, the price of Boss GT6 was printed high by mistake. (the tax module added the 12.5% VAT twice). Who did you speak to at Bajaao?

14. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

There is no offline store, only a warehouse. One of the investors does have a regular store, but it is not connected to Bajaao. The brands, inventory, pricing, and business model are totally different.

I assure you that the email reply you have posted stating why prices were high was not sent from Bajaao.com.

The pricing of the GT6 was an accident. The site is still officially in beta and modules are still being developed. All problems will be sorted out soon.

One of the newer sections being added soon is used gear, where musicians can put up gear for sale. Before adding gear to the site, we will test the instruments and provide an accurate overview of the condition of the instruments and their value. We are still fixing up our representatives in various cities who will help evaluate the condition and pricing of used gear.

In any case, we are overwhelmed by the response, so thanks a lot, and please point out any problems you find on the site.

15. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Knophler : Thanks...