Black Sucks

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hendrix_86, Jun 14, 2005.

1. hendrix_86

hendrix_86 New Member

:mad: why is the band BLACK being SO OVERRATED????? :mad:

:annoyed: there r MUCH BETTER bands in dhaka nowdays even in the colleges :annoyed:

:think: people wholisten 2 BLACK doesn't have the LEAST sense of music :think:

2. skywriter

skywriter cHiLdReN oF bODOm

i almost agree,they had some good songs,got good vocals.........but in last 2 or more mixed album they sucked...i almost vomitted when i heard their song in lokayoto n agontuk 3

3. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

ya they r overrated.... but they r not so bad....but their vocals r great...

4. Bristy

Bristy ...

well u cant say like this way.....you might find miles better than black ...some people out there find warfaze better than miles or both ...you cannot change any of that ..and ofcourse black has some awesome songs....its just which music appeals to whom ..rite?.....Tho its true..they are overrated...

5. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

what do u have to say about james?

6. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

sayanakaharry--jemes is good,,,,, ofcors....

BRISTY--u r rite black is not bad but they r overrated.........

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

its all about publicity and advertisements..

8. sayanakaharry

personally i think james sux too

9. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

nop james good............

10. debadeep4u

debadeep4u New Member

ok...black, james...but plz dont say LRB is bad! Ayub's voice is a bit too bassy, but they r a good band!

11. sayanakaharry

havent heard black, james sucks for sure, but LRB especially ayub is real great. with the things he learnt from satch, ayub certainly is one of out guitar leaders.

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Never heard BLACK..and not interested in listening to them when there is FOSSILS and CACTUS..;)

13. hendrix_86

hendrix_86 New Member

advice 2 nik bhai..........NEVER listen black!!!............u'll PEE................try warfaze (the albums before 1999)

all of black's songs suonds the same!!!

14. uradura

uradura New Member

agree with hendrix_86 ...

every band has some good songs and Black has also some good songs but i do agree that they r overrated.

James was my Guru and now?? i dont like to hear the songs of Jemes any more. But the Albums like Nagor baul, Anonna, Jel theke bolchi...etc i mean old songs were gr8.but now a day realy .................

LRB no commands

15. nemesis_ani

nemesis_ani New Member

What's so much about bangla bands......?? No one after Mohiner Ghoraguli learnt how to create music and what to sing. What they do is write some obfuscating lines of scribblings.....which they don't want people to understand....cause if they did those bands would be no where.

Guys says....Fossils great....how man how? Bicycle chor......is that a song? Obnoxious....buddies.....tou just can't bear them....except...a few songs...in their
    1st album...Fossils...noway.

Cactus is Halud Pakhi.....and then what....?

Chandrabindu is just wrath, leaving apart songs like...Neel, Mon....

About Miles.....what was that.....Nishwa Korechho Amay.... Was that a Sad song or was he very happy that his "Premika" has left him???? ;) I just can't get them....

Don't fight like :mad: people...rather try to do something in the favour of Bangla.
    Our very own "Matrivaasha"...jaakey aamra vaalobashi. Eke nongra hotey dio naa.

Don't get too much hypped bout bangal bands....I am bangali.....but would be proud to see a band like Mohiner Ghoraguli.....to come up again.....
    I mean new bands should write and sing ....songs with at least some lyrics....

I mean to hurt no one....just think on what I have said.....Sorry in general....if it did hurt anyone.

Nemesis.......

16. sayanakaharry

@nemesis

everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. but bangla band is not crap as you make it out to be. and speaking of fossils II, how can u overlook songs like keno korle erokom and harano padak and comment on bicycle chor only?

17. hendrix_86

hendrix_86 New Member

well i guess u r a HUGE fan of Mahiner ghoraguli.......thats cool man!!!!
    but that doesn't mean others can't create music!!! or lyrics........

that song by miles IS the most popular song in bangladesh......................is he elated with the dump or not- that doesn't really matter, listen 2 the music , the guitar solo............listen 2 warfaze, bachchu..................

to some extent, i personally agree wit u................recent songs by james, hasan, bachchu r totally commercial with cheap lyrics..........but i am happy that there's been songs wit great lyrics in the last decade by a number of bands here in bangladesh................................................warfaze (especially before 1999).like emon dine, oshamajik, boshe achi etc ; souls, a few songs of bachchu like rupali guitar, ghum bhanga shohore....... try listening 2 them if u haven't

18. gm_bayzid

gm_bayzid New Member

I have no idea about your Bangla Band knowledge... but from your post I can say one thing... and that is... You haven't heard any bangla band... you must have listen to some South Indian song which you thought as Bangla... cos... as far as Bangladeshi bangla bands are concern... they are too good... I agree Mohiner Ghoraguli is one of the best... but I can show you 1000s' of Bangla band songs much better than what you have heard... whatever... if any chance you come to Delhi... contact me...

19. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^PLzz Contact Mr. Md. Golam Muktadir Bayzid..Legal advisor..!!

Can I have your contact address SIR.
    :RollLol:

Bangla band discussion shud be done..;)..elsewere..!!
    Now, bangla deshi bands/// kolkata bands...Both are bangla bands..So cud u guys stop fighting over it..:p:

20. gm_bayzid

gm_bayzid New Member

OFF TOPIC: Yeah you can get my address... I have no problem with you...