Bizzare problem

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sam_rules, May 11, 2005.

1. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

to begin with the boy is me. and i think Browneyegirl has put the tangle pretty well. i am mature and my level of understanding is quite high but the problem is her's isn't.

i have recieved some nice and some..... radical soutions[which i will never try]. see i am a little to gentlemanly to treat a girl the hard way. and the other solution i have tried most of them. let me list what i have tried.

1. Have talked to her about this. Said in plain simple words that i don't love he and i never can. i cam just be her friend. she accepted but still thinks i will love her someday.

2. Told her i have Gf's. She smiled said it was fine it didn't bother her. she has researched my entire history and knows i have no gf's.
    she's nuts. she knows everything about me. all the name of the girls i have ever talked to. who were my sisters in school time who weren't. and that drives me crazy i don't want a nutter for my girlfriend.

2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

so not cool :protest:

dude theres no way to do it without hurting her, the least the guy can do is be friends with her after the hurt part, its always gonna hurt to know that ur love isnt being reciprocated.....so forget not hurting the girl.........there ISNT a way to do it........unless u induce selective amnesia in the girl

BTW seriously y not giving it a shot, give it a try...dude there might be a lot of girls u wud love, but it is diffuclt to find one who truly loves you

3. tejas

tejas ..........

@sam - I think you should give her a chance. Seems like she likes you like hell, your lucky that someone does like you so much, I can't understand why you want to throw it away. I say give her a chance, see if there is any scope for you and her. Then, if you still feel you can only be friends with her, she'd probably understand. But things could change, maybe you'll start liking her too. Don't waste this. Give her a chance.

4. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

well sam

if ur the guy!
    talk to her face to face about this
    u cant drive away a girl jus like that.... respect her feelings dont be rude to her
    after she's in love with U...
    so what if u dont love her

jus tell her that u cant love her jus bcoz she does

u evn have an option of thinkin about this
    mayb she's a nice girl... :)

**sigh*** love comes at an unexpected time in your life there isnt a season for it!

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...wrked for me...was in similar situation once.....i wasnt interested...gal was.....decent lookin....so i took a chance...and in 3 weeks we broke up....simple.....

6. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

See i am a bit of dreamer. once i say yes to a girl it will be forever and i don't want end up forever with this girl. that's my problem

7. shak

shak Harrr!

:yawn: ........

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

hmm.. think i kno wat it is.. we sumeht think in same lines.. if dats so.. thn i guess
    1. SPACE is quite an imp 'word' in ur life... its in evrybdys's life i think.. but in urs it may be a rulin faktor..
    2. if u havnt yet xpriencd it alrdy.. lemme say.. tht
    u don kno how deep in luv u r wid sum1 until tht sum1 strts 2 slip away ..
    maybe u'll sumday..
    jus wild prediktions.. don bothr.

9. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

well maybe....

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

ok.....sam....
    try to avoid her................don't talk much to her.........try dis fr 2 / 3 weeks..............

11. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

tried it buddy. gets too emotional. asks can't she be my friend???

12. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

dont worry if she really cares for u she'l still be ur friend

i'v seen this happen with an aquaintance
    the girl had feelings, confessed them was turned down
    but coz the girl and guy were good friends before
    their share a wonderful relationship now

it all depends on how strong are ur relations as a friend!

13. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

yeh it just depends upon on the relationship, and look i'm talking from being in that position.
    but honestly, i know this has been said before, give it a chance and it doesnt even have to be serious at the start etc
    give it some thought

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

15. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

The trouble is she says it but she doesn't want to be JUST my friend. She wants to be more than that. And she does wierd things. Extremely weird. quite sure no friend has ever done anything like that.

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

weird situation.......lo....anyways jokes apart....dude instead of postin stuff here u need to say the same things to her....it might break her heart but man u'll feel a little lighter....and if she has even lil' brains she wont bother u (doin those WIERD things) again.....

17. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

i have said it all to her. doesn't work at all. and cypher the part about her brains i assure you she doesn't have any.

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

sam my man....i give up :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

19. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

This should be the best suggestion and advice for your problem.

SEND HER THE URL FOR THIS THREAD AND ASK HER TO READ ON COMPLETELY.

:dance:

20. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

tell her you're likely to give her herpes. Girls hate herpes

POP TARTS NANANANANNA POP TARTS NANANANANANA