Bizzare problem

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sam_rules, May 11, 2005.

1. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

The problem is something like this---

A girl is completely nuts about a boy and hopelessly in love with him. The boy just wants to be friends. Completely uninterested in her love. he hates the way she dotes on him.
    so how can he drive her away without hurting her feelings......??????

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

is the boy ghey?

3. tejas

tejas ..........

I think the boy is him. Just talk to her, she'll understand or maybe he should give her a chance. Whats the loss?

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

is she ugly?

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Did he lost his nuts, when he got kicked the previous time.

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

if d gals gudlookin thn maybe u wanna take a chance on her.....

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

if she is good lookin, then take her on a date....................or do somthing bad with da girl:p:..............then she will hate u..........

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol lefty....wat bad ideas can u suggest??

9. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

tell her u are gay.....and she will get out of ur way automatically.....;)

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea tell her "I done enjoy the company of females...."...and ur wrk will be done.....but be careful so tht other females dont hear u...or ....

11. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Tell her that you'd love to accept her love but unfortunately you are HIV infected. After that, even if you chase her, you wont get her.

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

tell her ur impotent.....

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

tell her u got a gurl already...works for me every single time...

14. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

^^..works for me too

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

tell the girl " DP is my best Friend " - this should drive her ( not away but nuts and mad at you )

on a serious note : try talking to her and tell her what you feel , i am sure if she is matured enuf - she would understand but she needs to know the fact that there is no feelings for her in you ....

16. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

ya right .. we got 2 hotshot hunks out here.

@sam..
    if dat grl knows him vry well thn she wud kno he doesnt hav a grlfrnd(i'm presumin dats da case).. so da soln provided by the 2 charmin hunks wont suffice..
    ur sit sucks.. i kno.. and really i don hav a good soln..
    maybe u can take a good frnd (a grl) in2 confidence and pretend 2 be seein each othr.. dunno

EDIT: sry.. dat wasnt mnt 4 u bobby.. (time-lag).

17. tejas

tejas ..........

I think a girl needs to comment on this. We guys know nothing.

18. shak

shak Harrr!

@sam: why is everyone makin such a big deal of this... its simple ..you are not a 4 year old ...cant you just say a bloody NO!!!!! ...stop mucking around...stop being a girly.....
    just go to her...tell her that you respect her feelings, u respect her as a great girl .. and u r sure that she will find a better guy than yourself (all the rest of the bullcrap that girls love to hear) .. and then simple ...NO!! ... i cant be with you ..i hope u understand .... go live yur life stope fcukin with mine ... ..bitch(optional) .... heheh
    (this is better than saying that u are gay ... or lying that u already have a gf etc etc .... thats what losers do)

19. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

erm ok now for a girls view on this!have you ever considered how she feels? have you ever put yourself into her position? i'm sorry but like a lot of you are sounding quite harsh and thats not fair. ok if shes being very obvious about how much she likes him then thats wrong and that can end badly with her embarassed and hurt, look i think the best thing is to talk to her. and you know what why not trying giving this girl a chance? if it doesnt work it doesnt but look at this if you ever madly in love with someone but that person said 'f*ck it, i want nothing to do with you, get a life! etc...' how would you feel? would you not want one chance? one chance to prove yourself? and fine if you want to be friends explain that but when you do dont completely leave her out there on her own BE A FRIEND and take care of her and you never know in this friendship you might understand her better and want to give it a chance.
    again all of this depends upon maturity and the level of understanding.

20. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

ok here's the best idea, send her to me n i'll give her some counselling, so that she'll never want to see u again.:p::p:Tell her to kiss my a**, huh sorry ur a**!!!