Bikhra Huu (full Version)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by RoMeO_Gguru, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  2. what should i say...alaap ki to watt laga di tumne...guitaring was good..
    what are doin in the end with alaaps...:shock: u have to do lot of practice so that u can play and sing at the same time...

overall nice effor romeo...yup reps for u:beer:

Edit: Dont go for high notes...

3. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks buddy yeah aalaps r a trouble area for me ne ways thnks for ur consent....waise if the focus remains only on one thing either singin or playin the song sounds gud...

fat_kax likes this.
  4. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

no hard feelings dude... but wasnt so impressive... improve ur vocals.. :)

5. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks for the response

6. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Guitaring was really good. Vocals are so-so. You started well (though faltered at few notes) but then at the alaaps, you were totally out of scale (strictly in comparison with the original). You can definitely improve the co-ordination...keep practising!

7. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

nicccccee guitaring romeo...u really need to work on ur vocals!

8. RoMeO_Gguru

thanks guys well practicing vox isn't my typo....i need a singer coz i hate this job....n i lov guitaring so all my concentartion is thr n the song is messed up

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

nice effort always a chance of improvement

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That was pretty bad really. Guitaring was decent but the vocals grated on my nerves till 5 minutes after I turned your song off.

If you're not really worried about your vocals, then play an instrumental over the chords so at least you'll be in tune and your guitaring will improve.

11. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

man - i hate to rite anything at all - cuz im the baddest of the lot....but not at all imressive - ur vocals r a bit off....not only the pitch and stuff - but maybe timing too....i think u skipped and halted a bit too much....as i sed - i wud have dun it a bit more too....so dont take any offence - the aadat solo was amazing man....nice there - but after that its all downhill...bon vox....nice strummin....and nice solo's - but really - they dont make up fer the rest of the downfalls - but reps fer even trying and fer being better than me....dont sing!
    i hope u dont think of me as a banana guy....shit - am i really turinng into one of thosE? mebbe i hud turn into a mod....

edit: i turned off the song as soon as it tuched 2:32....lol

12. RoMeO_Gguru

hey fatty i noe mate n singin is not my cup of tea but yaar karna padta hai since i'm a 1 man army lol...till the time ne singer doesn;t shows trust in me n jams along i'm sori but ig t has to suffer my covers... but i'll try n improve.

waise u turned off the player at 2,32 thn how the hell u noe bout the solo's

13. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

there were solos b4 that duh!

14. RoMeO_Gguru

donn rem lolzzz

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1. Get your Guitar tuned!
    2. Get your voice tuned!
    3. There are techniques used other than sliding that a guitarsit uses. The slides sounded cliched.

Was this singing? Or reading out some verse?

Oh and it was you said this to someone?
    :RollLol:
    And I thought you might be the next Jimi Hendrix or Stevie Ray Vaughn.

16. RoMeO_Gguru

hey alph wot's ur problem buddy.....if u can't praise someone altlteast dionn insult li'l punk waise bhi wot i say to somone how does it affect u ;r u cryptic's chamcha or wot....i guess u to b so...n as far as ur replies r concerned i'm very satisfied wid my performance...n even if u got a prob i aint bothered atall get dat ????

17. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

nice guitars. vocals not impressive.
    keep practicing.

18. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

aaah..i tried so hard from replyin in this thread..couldnt resist now...

kya yaar alpha...before commenting u should ve seen that post of intro wala.. the mod edited my reply...so u could have got the idea......ALWAYS PRAISE GOOD FOR ROMEO GURU yaar....he asks people to listen to his recs..and if u say ki yaar ther r some faults, he doesnt like it....he doesnt like people pointing his mistakes yaar...so take back ur words and say KI DUDE, WOW u played best...

@ romeo, yaar i din hear the song, but dude U R THE BEST...:nw: :nw: ..and yaar , i still play crap yaar...thx for makin me realise tht...:eek:: ** sobs **....but U R THE BEST......:nw: :nw: :nw:

19. RoMeO_Gguru

i still stand by wot i said regardin u playin u may b a old personnel out here on igt but sori to say u still play crap...crap crap n crap...can;t lie man..

20. RoMeO_Gguru

i still stand by wot i said regardin u playin u may b an old personnel out here on igt but sori to say u still play crap...crap crap n crap...can;t lie man..

bjr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.