Bhuladey Mujhey.......My Own

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by khuram82, Dec 25, 2005.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi...... recorded this few weeks ago......jus sharing it now

Bhuladey Mujhey
    https://www.soundclick.com/rukh

My own composition and lyrics.........and ofcourse my own voice and guitaring...........well actually its jus the main verse and the 1st first in this song.........have to come up with some more lyrics to make it complete...........i hope i get some feedback over it!!

note: dont relate the lyrics with the state of mind i had when i wrote these.........it jus happened :p: no thoughts

btw i've recorded an instrumental of this song with DRUMS..........i'll post it later if the song sounds good enuff for u guyz

Enjoy!

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Its nice composition man, can really feel nice melody goin with it.

1.) Try to find sequence of words that fit in the tune so feasibly, that u dont need to pace ur vocals in one line, n slow them in other, speed of vocals shd be constant.

1.) When u sing "bhula sakey toh bhula de mujhe" u tend to sing like "bhula sakey toh BULLA de mujhe"

Though, this is just what I think.

Good work man, i Loveeeeeeee self compositions... come up with more if u have. Will try to rep if i can!

3. khuram82

hmm nice feedback........yeah i agree at some parts there were loads of stuff filled up......but well couldnt think of anything better.............yeah but the main idea was to get the rhythme right.........n u kinda liked it too so i guess im on the right track ...............lyrics.....umm well any help ?

4. khuram82

hmm over 40 views...............and over 30 downloads from my soundclick page ..........and still i dont get response? ppl getting really KANJOOS with responses!!

5. khuram82

:think: bumping it!!

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

add more spice dude!! hidden leads n like all tht stuff it would be more catchy n attractive

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

aaroh's zindagi cover was really gr8 !!! rock on....

8. khuram82

^^ yeah loads needs to be done on bhuladey mujhey.................thanx for appreciating zindagi intro ;)

9. khuram82

bumping again