Bhargavas @ DELHI SUCK BIG TIME !!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Mudit Malhotra, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

WHOA MY WORST EVR EXPERIENCE TO ANY SHOP WAS ON 15 TH THAT IS Y`DAY
    YDAY I WENT TO BHARGAVAS TO BUY MY 1ST ELEC.
    relyin on him i changed my choice to IBANEZ stretched my budget i evn went to get delux model of the same guitar jus because he forced that those shark fins looked nice ,., that was tru those look gud so i agreed to pay extra sum of 2100 but he was .,., i mean

he was counting lil things like

"BHAIYA YE 75 RS KI CONNECTING LEAD BHI TO DE RA HOON"
    "bro i m givin u connctin lead worth rs 75"
    shyt man i m here to make a deal for deal around 23k and hell h was countin those 75 bux
    CRAP SYSTEM
    he didnt gave nethin for free not even pics ,,,, but wen i bargained he gave me 2 Plectrums as if he is making ehsaan on me :-s
    though he gav a bag and strap for free bhut same he was counting them.

BUT LAST ONE DRIVED ME CRAZY ,.,.,.,. CRAAZY ENUGH TO CANCEL DEAL

Evrythin was done i was happy to get my new elec with rp80 with total weight of 22.5k
    i paid the money got the bill evrythin fine. THEN he took a sticker named BHARGAVAS in big caps and intended to paste it on face of GUITAR :shock: :shock: :mad: :mad:
    i said man its not possible if u want to place ,,place it either on back or in side walls but in no case on face he said he wont giv warrenty without that damn sticker,,,,I MEAN IS MY GUITAR A PLACE TO PLACE SOME KINDA ADVERTISEMENTS OF SOM CRAP SHOPS HUH ?
    THEN FOR THE FIRST TIME I SAW A SHOPKEEPER SO FOOL TO RETURN THAT MONEY HE SAID :" IS STICKER K BINA KOI GUITAR AAJ TAK BHAAR NAHI GAYA DUKAAN SE " IF YOU DONT WANT LEAVE IT "
    I WAS PISSED I MEAN I HAD INVESTEDS MY 4 HRS AT HIS SHOP SELECTIN GUITAR NOW I WAS MAD ,.,.,
    TOOK MAH MONEY BACK AND CAME BACK

NOW GUYS YOU ALL TEMME

WAS I WRONG ? OR is it compulsary to hav a sticker on face of ur guitar THAT TOO WEN U R COMPELLED TO PAY 2100 EXTRA FOR LOOX :-S

AND FRNDS IS THIS BHARGAVAS THAT IS RP BHARGAVAS AT DARYA GANJ RELATED TOP MUMBAI WALA BHARGAVAS COZ I CANT BEL;IEBE SUCH A NCIE STORES HAVIN SUCH A CRAPPY BRANCH :!!!!!!!!!!!

I M FRUSTRATED

mUdIt

2. Mudit Malhotra

shyt i wasted my 100th post on such a frustrated post :(
    i`d lov if i had got the guitar and my 100th wud hav been cheer post :(

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^^^

i have never seen such a kinda idioticity shown by a shopkeeper ...
    anyway from his "tevar" i can make out that he runs a monopoly in delhi ... isnt it ... that why he can afford to be like that ...

anyway where is this shop? ... next time when i got to delhi, i will surely beat the shit outta him ...

4. Mudit Malhotra

bro he is in darya ganj -----

and one more foolish thing that i was intentionally

He was givin rp80 for 5900 and i knew its much cheaper at other shops thn also i was buying it from here idk y but i m saved !!!!!! :)
    he himself made his loss

5. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

that sounds really frustrating, coz' when u've to leave something on which u've invested so much time it will surely drive u crazy. But its good u decided to left that guitar. if this happens 10 times to him. I am sure 11th time he wont be asking for his sticker to be pasted on guitar. We can frustate him this way ;-)

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Mudit bro. Sorry to hear this thing. That was really crappy. You made a mistake. You should have punched him on his face before you left the shop for wating your time. Anyway check out Bharat Music House. To my knowledge it's a big store too. Since I am not from Delhi I cannot give you good suggestions on the shops. But that was real arrogance shown by the shopkeeper.
    From the way you talked to yesterday I was kinda sure that you are returning from the store with a guitar. Anyway try today with some other music store.

7. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Hang On

Hi Mudit,

I have recently purchased strings and Capo and guitar stands etc from Bhargavas Bandra, and the guy Ashish was very warm and he offered me a 7% discount on all stuff plus waived off credit card charges. If at all the Delhi store is a branch of theirs, they should be able to do something aout this guy.

I have already mailed him the details at kanishka@bom7.vsnl.net.in. I am sure he will be able to help, and who knows, maybe even give you additional discount to compensate for your harassment. So hold your horses and don't buy from any other store yet. They are authorised for Ibanez and from the service point of view its better to buy from them. I would suggest you also mail him. You can also talk to Brijesh, the director, on 022-26411842 / 26439761.

Sanjiv

8. guitarboy_anand

guitarboy_anand MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

collect all IGTian from delhi and go n KICK HIS ARSE

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

whoa...........bhargavdas sucks den..................big time.

i recenly bought 1 custom made left handed flying v , wdi flames grafix....ESP JH-1 COPY(da guitar james hetfield used in load gigs)..........form braganjas kolkata.......i gt 1 gig bag, 1 boosting cord, 6-7 plectrums and 1 strap for free................

10. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ what baout price?

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

will post its pics from ma gigs 2................wait fr some day.

13. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

bad luck dude ! i too went to bhargavas, bandra and the same guy ashish i met . yeah he was warm and all and i got a gig bag , 2 lead cables , 3-4 plectrums an a strap for free and paid for a johnson guitar , stranger amp and rp200a .. i was very happy :dance: but he charged me 10,000 bucks for rp200a which comes for 8,500 .. lolhehe .. ch***ya kaat diya mera : ) .. i guess it happens with first timers .. but urs is plain bad attitude man . bash him up along with some more igt delhiites ..

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

rp 200a for 8,500??? where???

15. aysh

i heard it sells for 8,500 probably someone said it here too .. neways i got for 10,000

16. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Rp 200a

Are U sure about this 8.5 K for this RP200A. Just do a check on that mate. As far as I know, these guys don't overcharge, and anyways they can't overcharge you by 1.5K, them being authorised distributors for Digitech too. Maybe 8500 is in the grey market or somewhere, without Bill and warranty. Anyways, the bill itself will have to include 12.5% VAT, so that will come close to 1K. Maybe thats why its high.

Overall, I thought the prices were very good, an acoustic Yamaha F 310 (sunbusrt)was for 5750, which is almost 2K less than what the shops in Bangalore charge. The Ibanezs also were lot cheaper, and so were the strings. I got Ernie Ball super slinky for 375, in Bangalore the exact same ones are around 425.

17. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Mudit. I told you to go to Bharat Musicals.

So tell us what happened at Bharat Musical today?

18. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

umm.....hmm..
    well u shud hav posted that after u went 2 Bharat ...coz itz the same funda there.....no sticker = no guitar !!

and he also does not just give u picks 4 free....unless itz the 12th day of the month ( the owners are surds !! )

and believe when i tell u dat....

Bhargava's is much more cheaper than Bharat...in every aspect !!

i waz once thinking of getting a power brick 2 power up my pedals....

Bhargava's price = rs 300
    Bharat = 400

i know itz not dat a big difference......but his drum pedals are much much more expensive and are not reliable .....

and the shopkeepers at bhargava's are more friendly and knowlegable....
    the bharat guyz dont give a SHIT bout u !! u hav 2 loiter round the shop...ur self...!! i swear!

19. aysh

well i read it on harmony central and in terms of $ it converted to around 8000-8500 .. also i think that someone here had posted that it goes for around the same figure (8,500) so i thot that maybe ...

ok lets hear if ne1 here has an rp200a he/she can probably tell abt the actual seling price ..
    or probably any mumbaiite who knows can let us know ..

p.s bhargava-bandra didnt charge me for the VAT !

20. Mudit Malhotra

@ Sanjiv--- Bhai i cant go to that shop again in my life,,, he needs some mba classes lol coz i think noone has told him that grahakbhagwan samaan aur haath aayee laxmi ko wapas nahi bhejte ,.,,.,.,. i cant imagine a prson returning mony sick ,.,.,.,

@alfons,.,. bro evryshop keeper puts his sticker but is that nessary to put it right on the face of ur cool new guitar huh
    ????