Better Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Judas Priest, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Judas Priest

Judas Priest New Member

Favourite bands:

This'll take a while... Pink Floyd, Children of Bodom, Nile, Opeth, Isis, Kreator, Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Symphony X, The Scorpions, Cryptopsy, Bathory, Dimmu Borgir, Yngwie Malmsteem, Sonata Artica, Emperor, Mayhem, The Liquid Tension Experiment, Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Artillery, Slayer, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker, Ayreon, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Dio, Leatherwolf, Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, Ozzy Osbourne, early Metallica, Megadeth, Ian Gillan Band, Heathen, Rhapsody, The Misfits, Badlands, Accept, Simon & Garfunkel, Uli Jon Roth (when he's not singing...), Queensryche, Kings X, Europe, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alcatrazz, Anthrax, Jeff Beck, Stram Of Passion, Joey Belladonna, Cacophony, Candlemass, Electric Wizard, Dark Tranquility, Celtic Frost, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Cirith Ungol, Alice Cooper, Whitesnake, Death, Morbid Angel, Atheist, Bloodbath, ...And Oceans, Pig Destoyer, Cattle Decapitation, !T.O.O.H!, Jesu, Overkill, Nevermore, Metal Church, Testament, Dark Angel, Archaic Guilt, Sunn O))), Pelican, Bathory, Vader, Carpathian Forest, Devour, Hypocrisy, Beheaded, Inveracity, Saprogenic, Cathedral, Electric Wizard, Rotting Christ, Gary Moore, Phil Lynott, John Sykes, Blue Murder, Glenn Hughes, Demons & Wizards, early Def Leppard, Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, Guns n' Roses, Velvet Revolver, UFO, Michael Schenker Group, Doug Aldrich, Carcass, Blue Oyster Cult, Paul Di'anno, Shakti, Mahavishnu Orchestra, And anything else that ever involved John McLaughlin, Al DeMeola, Miles Davis, Eric Gale, Keith Jarret, Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi, Bach, Paganini, Necropsy, Heavenly, Stormwarrior, Impellitteri, Manigance, Mystic Prophecy, Cryonic Temple, Brainstorm, Divinefire, Galneryus, Persuader, Requiem, Silent Force, Timeless Miracle, Twisted Tower Dire, Dreamland, Cydonia, Astral Doors, Cellador, Aquaria, Cage, Hibria, Iron Fire, Fairyland, Galloglass, Highland Glory, Iron Mask, Masterpiece, Savage Circus, Secret Sphere, Theocracy, ...sick yet?

Favourite song: Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond or And Then There Was Silence

About me: I'm an honest guy. If you suck, I'm gonna tell you, you suck. I listen to a wide variety of music. Can play the guitar at an intermediate level. Thats all you need to know, now get off my yard!

2. echord

echord New Member

u did 'better' by introducing urself and i did 'worst' to read it

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

paritally agreed :\

Put all those bands in ure web page 0_o

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

oh boy!! forget the music, i havent even heard the name of more than 85% names u mentioned *gulp*

"judas priest"...my goodness..it must be a very old band, my bro used to listen to it when i was hardly a 5 yr old.
    eh,..sorry to go offtopic

@echord

and ur another puppet?

5. echord

echord New Member

why? :eek:: :eek::

6. Yea Vin I can vouch for how old this band is.
    I saw them performing at my Uni (and before they were famous)
    and I am 50.

7. X 100 times...

8. echord

echord New Member

isnt ' X = times ' ?

9. whatever....

10. Morbid_Angel

lol e chord correct ureself b4 u correct others.

X 100 times is indian way of writing it :D

like Multiplied by 100 times. ^^

11. Judas Priest

Judas Priest New Member

Someone actually read that list?! Yay! :D

Judas Priest is FAMOUS. And they've been famous for 30 years. I've never met anyone who HATES the metal gods. They've done everything. From proto-speed metal on 'Sad Wings Of Destiny' to more mainstream metal on 'Screaming For Vengeance' to more poppy metal on 'Turbo' to ass-kicking thrash on 'Painkiller'. They're hinting that they might take the power metal route on the next album.

And the correct way would be x100... :p

12. Morbid_Angel

the correct method and the indian method are different =)

13. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

was that an intro or was it a warning? cant figure out .

14. Judas Priest

Judas Priest New Member

Someone finally gets it. :)

15. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

yup i got it and in ur support i have to say i have heard judas priest and really liked them

16. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

So you don't listen to any good music then? :p:

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

now that was low...

18. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

He's got isis, sunn O))) and pelican in his list, so he's awesome.

EDIT: And Pig Destroyer aswell AND JESU !!! Holy shite!

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Where is the intro??

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yeah, me also wondering.

This is a spam thread!