beta alvin or stranger ??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by shanksadams, Jul 15, 2010.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

So you'd rather that we said that one of those amps was better than the other? That's like asking if a kilo of cotton weighs more than a kilo of lead, but please, no "they both weigh the same" suggestions please.

If both amps are equally bad, (or good, if you'd rather hear that) then they're equally bad. No two ways about it.

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

^Lmfao!! thehundredthone ties with flood for hilarity xD

3. bcrich

bcrich New Member

rofl :D!!
    seriously dude!

@shanksadams
    don't write lame opinions on what the pros say here. its all reasonable. peace.

4. shanksadams

shanksadams New Member

dont have to be a genius to say both o em are crap and as i said earlier i was looking for something other than that...n yes one can be better than the other even if both o them fall in the crap category in this case its stranger...but wtevr i dont want to argue...

5. bcrich

bcrich New Member

better.
    get ultrabot's marshall. best according to your need.

6. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

On the contrary, a good argument can leave both parties wiser. Why do you say Stranger is better than Beta Alvin?

7. bcrich

bcrich New Member

the name's more metal. lol.

8. livfstdieyoung

livfstdieyoung New Member

I have heard a lot of good things about Beta alvin..but more about their pedals.
    They make clones of of most of famous pedals so i would pick them over stranger
    never tried any beta alvin amp..who knows its a marshall clone :p.
    anyway try them out at the store with ur guitar ..pick the one tat sounds good :|

9. unet

unet New Member

Fellate peers much?
    :p

@TS Buy the damn marshall....it'll keep you going till you get a little sensible!

Also, i read mumbai mirror, and i have to say this forum is much worse!
    Atleast, their misstakes, are, like this,

hr, its all lyk dis :(

10. flood

flood New Member

"hearing of" doesn't count.

beta alvin pedals are VERY ****all, and their amps are worse.

11. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Just curious, what does ****all stand for? 1337/notpr0n version please?

12. flood

flood New Member

f.u.ckall

i.e., atrocious, terrible, abysmal, debilitated, instant fail, fail-in-a-can, i can't believe it's not fail!, fepic ale, repugnant, etc.

13. shanksadams

shanksadams New Member

" I'll say the writing on the wall again, it's what anyone in their right mind would. Buy any, because your entire selection, and in fact, your whole price range is crap. We ARE rather scathing to you, because it's idiotic NON PERFORMING bedroom players like you who don't want to do SHIT for the scene who contribute to the 'guitar poser', 'guitar zero' and 'ignorant jackasses' community.

If it 'ain't bad' to you, then why ask us? Go with your gut instinct. If you were a player/performer/serious at anything, we'd give serious suggestions, and you'd have a quarter-serious budget, or atleast the concern and sensibility and seriousness to have one. "

i didn't get the time to read this after the edit but here are some fun facts for you ultrabot ----

1.The only reason i play the guitar is because i love it and it really doesn't matter how much money i got or what a d***head like yourself calls me n surprise surprise ! i don't play for the m*****f***in scene either , i play for myself and nobody else...

2. judging some one and calling him stuff doesn't make you any better....maybe u get off on this and it makes you feel better bout yourself and maybe people read your posts go "cruel b****** !" but seriously if you need to prove you are a pro by being rude and insulting you -------> get a life and a new "hobby" poser !

3. about the ignorant jackass part - ever heard of this thing called learning "Mr.know it all" ??? last but not the least and maybe i went a little overboard with this but you are lucky i don't give a shit to what jerks like you have got to say online otherwise i am pretty sure i can break little girls like you into half with one hand tied to a chair....cheers !

14. shanksadams

shanksadams New Member

read the sign ****bot

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Wow, we are on an ego-trip here.

I wonder how I missed this thread two years back.

Shanksadams:
    Most the ppl in this thread have moved on to becoming professional musicians. Now they do not frequent this website.

And they do not need to "parrot" what Bryan Adams said.