Best / reliable place to buy guitar in bangalore

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nandu, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Yeah, Music Square is great too. The owner is a family friend and i picked up my Yamaha HS80M monitors from there. I had some problems and their service was great too!

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Siddharth from Soundglitz is a nice friendly guy... Have had good experience and so is furtados... Reynolds guys are not that friendly i dint like it much.. But i dint go to the Reynolds pro shop.. They might be better...

3. sudeepgalgali

sudeepgalgali New Member

sry guys for the late reply...i was held up due to exams n stuff...my budget is around 15k...i have made a bit of research on various guitars n der r 2 guitars which could suit my style, dey r epiphone sg n ibanez rg170dx.....i am more into hard rock,metal and blues rock.....can anyone tell me which is better...a squire strat is also also an option...@super-admin i stay in basaveshwarnagar....

4. JaxyNikil

JaxyNikil New Member

^ Get a Squier Deluxe......Try it and then buy.....Most of the squiers will have some defect.....So better to check n buy....

5. overkill

overkill New Member

Would suggest screw local joints, frankly. Fly down to Singapore on budget airways, grab a Strat or whatever brand you like at a reasonable price. Vacation and bargain both for less than you'll spend here on guitar alone.

Super-Admin likes this.
  6. sandyzze

sandyzze New Member

hi, guys... i wanted to buy an acoustic guitar in b'lore... bt i don evn knw d abc of guitar.... so i really need some suggestions coz i visited a few shops lyk at mantri, shiva musicals etc.. im all exhausted n confused... n my budget happens to be 3.5k since its goin to be my 1st guitar... so pls pls pls suggest me some shops, models etc or any sort of help is appreciated.... n do i ve to pay for d guitar bag or it cums wid guitar???