Best Music School In INDIA ( that U know)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by koolstrum, Nov 3, 2005.

1. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

I have come across the name of 2 institutes. one is Delhi school of Music ( in delhi ofcourse) and the other one in Kolkata I dunno the exact name But it is rated better than the Delhi school of music. What do u have to share bout this??
    Any degree college u know about?

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Trinity College oF Music.. The BEst so far..

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You're talking about the Calcutta School of Music. It has a diploma course for Western Classical Music and is soon going to have one for Rock Music. I'm a student there and so is Scorpio(you'll find him in the bengali chit chat lounge) who's been there longer than I have and I'm sure we can answer any questions about the place that you may have.

CSM is affiliated to the royal school of music and you can also opt for the syllabus based on Trinity College curriculum.

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^^^Wooooooo,..... u learn music n all??? cool man,.. i allways wanted to.

5. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Hmm. Thats gud.Thnx for responding and thankyou for the info as well. I hope that you wud also like to state the fee structure course length, location of these music schools(trinity school) and stuff. Hey and I also like to know wot are the future prospects of people learning guitar from there....

6. jameswatt

jameswatt New Member

Music School In India

Hi,
    The CHAKRAPANI"S WORLD SCHOOL OF MUSIC Address B-1, Greater Kailash-1
    Situated in New Delhi i think is one of the best school in India or World Because you can learn music 1st to post graudate level they provide room for stay ,they provide job in music field Stage for performence in my point of view this is the Great.
    yes please visit the website- www.classicalguitar-veena.com for more information
    thanks
    Jameswatt

aysh likes this.
  7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

thanks dude for this link .. \m/,

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i think (Y School of Music/YMCA) around India...are nice!! i myself joined a ymca for few months to learn guitar basics.,, some are even affiliated with trinity school of music!

achha..trinity is in Uk..right?

9. jameswatt

jameswatt New Member

Best Schoolin India-CHAKRAPANI"S WORLD SCHOOL OF MUSIC Address B-1, Greater Kailash-1

Yes offcource Ymca is good but in Delhi or India ther are many music school but you have to look over all then you will be find that CHAKRAPANI"S WORLD SCHOOL OF MUSIC Address B-1, Greater Kailash-1 is the no-1 of the World yes one thing the school is fully airconditioned

10. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

Good thread ,
    I am in Parikrama school of music. u can opt for exams (rock) from rock school of trinity london

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

and how much is the fee guys...where u all r learning???

and 1 more..thing..i faced a lotta problem while i was attending classes..had to take auto and carry the guitar...hah...so any skool..where u neednt carry ur guitar/gear?? :)

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I pay rs. 420 a month to CSM and 400 a month to Amyt Dutta.

I don't carry my guitar to either place. I am way cooler than you :)

13. jameswatt

jameswatt New Member

Best Schoolin India-CHAKRAPANI"S WORLD SCHOOL OF MUSIC Address B-1, Greater Kailash-1

Yes you have to go CHAKRAPANI"S WORLD SCHOOL OF MUSIC Address B-1, Greater Kailash-1
    yes Without your Guitar here you can get Guitar.

14. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Does anyone know of any place in Mumbai for learning Western classical? Havent located anything yet:-(

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I know one guy who used to teach western classical. If u want I can get his contact no.

16. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Yeah that would be nice:)..
    BTW checked Planet Ma nd the street shops yesterday..no Kubrick. Will do Rhythm House tomorrow

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Will let u know at the meet...need to do sm scouting for the phone no.

NP dude....I hope rhythm house has it

18. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

is chakrapani school good for rock music also. and can u give exams of rock school trinity there.

19. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

There is one in Navi Mumbai...they teach Gitar..keyboard...drums etc..
    Ahaa It is called Sainath institute ..not a big one tough...but teacher is good....

20. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

damn..
    CHAKRAPANI SCHOOL OF ROCK MUSIC.

well..i wouldnt say there is a decent school of music here..but there ARE some really good teachers around..
    hmm..ive heard a lot abt bismark in mumbai..thought i havent seen him play..but he has been rated very highly here by a few friends ive jammed with..
    then theres ravi iyers school..ravi iyer plays for vayu btw...in mumbai..
    i think i had given his number to someone out here by pm..dont remember the id.