Best Ibanez under $700

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Johny Bravo, May 31, 2006.

1. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

^ hey chill out........

2. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Dude im sorry, i ws already having my worst day, so kinda over-reacted. But look at the thing my way man! I opened the site, 100 replies! Cool, all is well that ends well. Maybe my night wud become a bit more bearable. But 100 posts of spam???? God! Seriously, nobody shud post apologies now. Im not in the mood right now. I thought this site was more useful than orkut. huh!

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

A Gynaecologist can help with PMS related disorders. IGT does not come with a guarantee that you'll get the information that you need. It does come with the guarantee of the possibility of your thread being spammed to oblivion. If you have a problem, we sho' cant help.

EDIT- Dont worry, NO-ONE is going to post an apology irrespective of whatever your mood might be.

4. Johny Bravo

Thanks for the User Agreement disturbed! I'll keep it handy.

And the apology thing ws bcoz in most cases, when someone blows their temper, there is a long line of posts sayin im sorry, blah blah. I didnt need that, so I said so. Sorry if u ppl took it badly. Just went overboard. Peace....

5. d_ist_urb_ed

No problem my man, always here to remind people what they forget :beer:

6. Johny Bravo

Ok now that we are back on topic, plz tell me tht whether RG1570 ($750) good enough, or is RG2550E($880) worth spending that extra $130? If u dont know, then plz do me a favor and go to ur nearby Ibanez dealer, and try em both out. Also check out Jackson DKMG Dinky ($750+) Is it better than the Ibanezes or not? Plz guyz, I need ur help. Dont disappoint me.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

^Why in the world arent you doing what you're asking us to do? Go to a friggin dealer and try them out.

8. Johny Bravo

Dude if I had one within my reach, I wudn't have gone to the trouble of posting it on a site which "does not come with a guarantee that you'll get the information that you need. It does come with the guarantee of the possibility of your thread being spammed to oblivion." The nearest (also only one in the country) Ibanez dealer is in Karachi, while im in Islamabad, about 5000km away. Hope u understand.

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^Holy cow, you have a point so how do you plan to get the guitar in the end anyways?

10. Johny Bravo

Got family in the states. No problem to bring it here. Now pleeeeez pleeeeez suggest something.

11. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Here this was my previous post which you seemed to have overlooked.

12. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Since, you have no clues about the things we are talking, there's no point trying to tell you...If you are interested, drop in sometime and I will show you...
    You clearly saw the difference between your jumbo fret guitar and my Tulsi guitar with Dimarzio pickups. Precise tone comes out depends on well done fret job not a jumbo fret or anything...Dude, you are basically exposing your ignorance too much...

13. Johny Bravo

Ronnie Anand, will u plz stop bragging abt a topic nobody wants to discuss except ur next door pal? Why dont u and chintan meet up in the real life sometime, and have World War 3 abt jumbo frets and precise tones. Even now, when the dust seems to have settled, u come around after a week, ranting the same crap. Get over it will ya? We know ur the best guitarist in the world!

Mods plz take notice of him. (if things work the proper way around here)

Peace.

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Gwahahahahaaa
    Dude, learn the norms of Internet forum.

:shock:
    Earth's radius is around 6400km!

15. Johny Bravo

Someone also plz tell me wht is the difference b/w Edge PRO & Edge PRO II bridges. Which one is better? Stability, Holding in tune, everything.

16. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I am sorry dude......I quit this thread....NOW...

17. chintan9

OHH!!!!! Thats gonna hurt!

18. chintan9

Edge Pro anyday da. It has brilliant stability.

19. chintan9

Hahahah Dude if my ibanez had the same dimarzio setup as your Tulsi then it would sound infinitely clearer. I was never talking about precise sound I was talking about precision necks. Which happens to be So bloody different. PRecision necks are related to jumbo frets and precision sound(tone) is related to both pups as well as clarity of playing. Dont be stupid by resurrecting this thread over and over again cause you have been officially owned.

20. Johny Bravo

Thanks Chintan for the Edge PRO advice, and also for the Guitar suggestion. Real good ones there. I might consider S470DX. I like Mahogany tones. Thanks all.

@ronnie: Dude I didnt want u to quit the thread. Stay there, but do something more appropriate to the topic. Bye

@alpha: Dude I didnt say tht Karachi was 5000km deep into the earth's crust. I said it is at a displacement of about 5000km away from my current location staying on the earth's surface. If u need precise info, then it is 1144 km/711 miles/617 nmiles b/w Islamabad & Karachi. And 5000km was jus a figure o speech. I know my physics, thanks.