Bengla tab

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 14, 2004.

1. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@sonnet
    ya im all wroked up. the concert was supposed to take place on 1st oct but was has been postponed to the 2nd. tuki-da performs every thursday at someplace else (a nightclub here) and every friday at the atrium (another). i have been to his performances. he soloes like mad, man. he is easily the best in kolkata, if not in india. nest time ill tell you what the concert was like.

@sonali
    nope LRB is still one piece. they have got some new crew if im not much mistaken. but have u heard their mon chaile mon pabe? that one ROCKS.

2. sonnet

sonnet New Member

yes, sayan I totally agree with you. Tuki da is an amazing guitar player. But I wouldnt say he is Kolkata's best....haha....my vote would go to Joy da :)

Have you heard of Joy Basu......well...i guess he is is foreigner now...never mind ;-)

yes, i have heard of Krosswinds at amadergaan.com. They are highly spoken off in that forum. I have heard quite a few songs by them.....absolutely amazing. (if anyone else is wondering about Tuki da..check this link...download Space Rock...you will see :)

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/krosswindzmusic.htm

Anyways.....let me know how the concert goes. It's been a long time i even been a to an open air concert. why is the concert being held for? is it any occasion or just for recreation? Where is it being held? fill me up man....two more days for you to wait i guess.... :rock-on-dude:

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

nope, i haven't heard of that song sayan......:'( its been a long time since i last heard any of their new stuff.......i wish i could go to bengali concerts.....never heard of "chandrabindoo" or "cactus" but miles and LRB sounds so awesome......:snifs: :tears:

i went to a bengali show this summer......there was a bengali band....you probably never heard of them "amra koy jon"......they sucked big time.......:mad: they probably haden't even rehearsed the songs before playing them....i was dessapointed big time.....

4. Sonali

guys you won't believe this......i just found out that James and Iyub Bacchu :rock:, as well as some other bengali singers performed yesterday in new york and now they are comeing to perform here......i was so shocked to hear that they were comming and then my friend says that she got free tickets to spare........i can't believe i might be going to see them......i got a 14 hour treip they day before the show but i think i'll be able to make it.......i'm soooooooooo happy :rock: :rock:

5. sayanakaharry

the concert was TOP. goodness me, this was the first time kolkata had a proper rock concert. the whole thing was mindblowing, specially LRB. Ayub Bachchu played like crazy man. There was a HUGE crowd. i havent heard such a concert ever.

6. Sonali

yep our Ayubieeeeeeeee is the mannnnnnnnn :rock:

ps: no one calls him Ayubieeeee

7. sonnet

sonnet New Member

Yes, indeed. Bacchu bhai is great. I bet you had a blast seeing the concert....i wish i could see a concert deshi style.... :-(

sayan...you should participate in AG man. There are a lot WB people there too.

Anyways...check these topics...

This one is was on Joy Basu (one of my fav instrumentalist...a true shredder) he even participated in this thread :)

https://www.amadergaan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5050

here are other misc. threads: https://www.amadergaan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

anyways...post some pics of the concert if you can.... (one of my friend is trying to arrange another concert in Kolkata this december ) I hope he can pull it off....all the best to you guys :beer:

8. sayanakaharry

hey sonnet sorry to disappoint you but my digicam was busted. letsee if i can borrow pics from my frenz.

9. kishoremitra

kishoremitra New Member

hello hello...I am looking for the karaoke for "prithibi" by Krosswinds. Can anyone help me out ? It will be immensely appreciated. thanks