Bengla tab

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 14, 2004.

1. sonnet

sonnet New Member

yeah...i noticed.....lol....i edited my message but to slow for you i guess...you must be invisible or somthing.......i am from bangladesh.....I guess i must be the first one from that part of the world :)

Natasia likes this.
  2. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

i am from kolkata ekjon bangali paoa gechhe at last

3. sonnet

sonnet New Member

Hi sayanakaharry....nice to meet you. This site seems to be a hub of lots of guitarist mostly.. I was checking out the page where everyone posted pics of there guitars.. Its really great to see so many musicians here. So are you guys involved with any bands or anything?

4. sonnet

sonnet New Member

Hey man very nice work. Is there anyway you can print this midi file as a tab file? Does Cakewalk Pro have that feature?

can you upload the .wav file? I liked what you did :)

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

for once i thought i entered bengol , so many bongs in igt , neva knew , feel at home guys , he he ....

@ nats - what a coincidence , first with igt & amaderggaan then with sonnet and sonali , hehe - hope rest everyone is one .....

6. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Nice link Sonnet.. You are not the first Bangladeshi. .We have one more.. The thread starter..

7. sayanakaharry

@sonnet
    The answer to both questions is yes. To convert this to tabs one has to use a software called Cakewalk Overture, and I also have a MIDI to WAVE converter. So which one do you want really??

8. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Again.. Sayan.. Checking if some Piracy is happenning here.. PLease DO not send softwares / Info about getting illgally on IGT.. Its not allowed..

9. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

sonnet, i've been to amaderggaan a long time ago but didn't register so i guess thats why i didn't find anything interesting...plus i didn't even spend a lot of time there...thanks for recomending it...i think i'll register.

10. sonnet

sonnet New Member

Hey thats great...Can you upload the .wav file anywhere. Did you use Piano Roll to compose it. I was very impressed.

I dont have any softwares that can convert midi to tab files. But maybe Sonali can give it a try. If you search, you can usually download demo versions or even shareware versions. I usually use powertabs if i have to use any tabs at all.

The drawback with tabs, you really dont have any time signature...so its very difficult sometimes to figure out. Its best to take some time and learn to paly it without tabs. It really helps developing good ears and good music sense... :)

11. Sonali

hey sonnet...hehe i have a friend named sonna...but anyway do you know the words to prem kovu more ni...i don't know who sings it...if you know the lyrics then could you plz post them here
    BTW which part of Bengladesh are you from...i'm from Tangail

12. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Guitar Pro can convert Midi to tabs..

13. sonnet

sonnet New Member

hey sonali...are you serious...you are from bangladesh...hahaha.....anyways..it's nice to meet you.

I am from Dhaka by the way.

urm...i am sorry i actually don't know that song...if you can get the artist name, i am sure i can get manage it somehow...

14. Sonali

hm...Dhaka...cool, hey are you there now coz i heard there was some big flood that killed a lot of ppl....how is that place anyway...is it still covered with water?

15. jayanth

Sonali.. YOu are drifting off topic.. This means bad reputation.. Please Stick To Topic..

16. sayanakaharry

ya okay

@sonnet
    okay i can upload the wave file but thatll take a heck lot of time, because im stuck with a dialup connection which is extremely unpredictable. u can convert midi to tabs using the software i mentioned, and also there's a feature to save ASCII tabs in CPA9.

@jayanth
    im not trying to sell pirated software or giving links to shady places. rest assured, im not that type. what do you take me for, eh?

@sonali
    im sure i can get you the lyrics of prem kobhu more ni i heard the song somewhere.

17. jayanth

No shady Links too.. ON IGT Forums.. No i didnt mean you were trying to sell.. Just Keeping our Site clean :)

18. Sonali

sayanakaharry (is there a shorter version of that name?) plzzzzz give me the lyrics to that song....i looooove that song

19. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Speaking of bengla...( i sont understand it though ).. but there is some part in the "Dhom Pichuk Dhoom" song by Euphoria..which sounds very good ( wonder what it means ) ..
    A..............D..........A.............................D
    Hey maajhi re, tohaar bina mor jibone neyi mane

.............................G
    Phire aasi ja tui mor kaase

D....................................A...................................G..........A
    Jaton kore rakhoboho tohke mor booker moddhe maajhi re, maaji re

----------------
    I make sure that I sing it anytime i sing this song...( no language barrier in music ;) )

regards

20. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Again..thats Bengla..rite ?