begin stummming

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by bosco, Dec 10, 2006.

1. bosco

bosco New Member

i m a beginner. i am feeling problem with strumming. i can play basic chords. bt can't play songs with basic chords. can any1 help me by posting the patterns of basic chords and audio(if posibl)

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

by basic chords...i suppose u mean all major n minor chords*
    check this link for all the chord's position/illustration and audio

https://8notes.com/guitar_chord_chart/

many threads have been made about strumming in Beginner's Q&A Forum..dont forget to frisk through that forum...i assure you, it would be of great help.

once u know how to play all basic* chords..u can pick any song..search for its chords..n get going.!! (if at all that song can be played out of the chords in ur knowledge)

you must learn to be persistent wid ur effort and patient if u wanna learn guitar properly.google for the topic u need help on..it has everything uL ever need..all the best!

3. shan

shan New Member

even I posted the same kind of thread 1 year back in Igt:p: . Somebody suggested me two sites. One i Forgot, the other one is www.guitar.gg. That site has good very good audio and video explanation of Strumming and Soloing.

4. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

chk all threads strted by user id bandbajja ....therz one thread which explains strumming quite good

5. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu