beer and eggs ... god's gift to bachelors

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sambitsatpathy, Aug 17, 2005.

1. sambitsatpathy

sambitsatpathy New Member

guys...i have this opinion. sipping to a chilled beer on any day. or making eggs... the fastest way to healthy food(i don't like much to cook..if am not looking at food channels)...combination of both is caloriesome....but who cares if u go to gyms....

what do u guys think.....i guess these are god's gift to bachelors....

regds
    sambit

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

100% agree with you !!!

3. mr singh

mr singh New Member

gods gift 2 bachelkors has 2 b a tv with a bed in front of it and a computer on the side with a fridge and fryer on the other side... drool

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I would rate the lofts in the room higher than others ... U can take pullups on them ..

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i settle with the eggs!but i dun like the sour taste of beer!

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

hmm...I think that phrase pretty much proves you have never tasted beer before.

7. sambitsatpathy

sambitsatpathy New Member

beer .... its taste is something that you have to grow upon with. when i was first introduced it i could not tolerate the same. but after i grew on i liked the taste. even more than any other kind of liqour. it has a sense of freedom attached to it...not to be consumed like wine in a formal attire... or whisky,vodka,rum which demand side dishes. beer flows naturally like water and a chilled one soothes your soul ... :p: ...am i going a bit overboard... :aggre:

when we were students there were a dream of a home that we would make... ek taraf paimana aur doosre taraf maikhana.... a large room with jagjit on screen on one side and bar on the other side. ample liqour and side dishes....

but when you are a bachelor u settle for less. jagjit on cd and beer in hand. and who likes to spend hours marinating and cooking dishes. throw in a couple of eggs in any form (bulls eye/sun rise/poach,bhurji or old ommellette) and toss in cpl of sandwiches... and night is gone.

or for guys abroad the readymade paratha's are also a hit.

:beer:

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

draught beer tastes yuck !!!

i've drinking beer for many years now ... but i cant stand the "real" taste which comes out when it is warm ...

"ewww!" :grin:

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I like drinkin beer..;)..bt my best drink is RUM/Whiskey..:)..I just love em'....:) Beer is also good...1 bottle beer and the days go sooooo very fine..:):beer:

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

u figured me all wrong death_metalist!i do have beer during occasions, only thing i dun drink so much!