Bass Tabs!

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by TheFlea, Jan 28, 2006.

1. TheFlea

TheFlea New Member

Hey guys, im new to this forums. Ive been playing guitar for about 10 months now and recently bass for 7 months. I usally play english songs, but very recently i joined a bengali band as the bassist with a couple of my friends. They like covering some bangla songs by bands like Black. Id be greatful if u can point me to some bass tabs for some popular bangla rock/metal songs. Around this site, all i mostly see is guitar chords or tabs. So if anyone can help me out, thx!

2. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Convert those to bass. Improvice. I hate bassists who ask for bass tabs. Unless the bass riff is very pronounced, there is no need for bass tabs.

3. TheFlea

TheFlea New Member

Obviously i can make my own/ improvise as you say, but not if we want to play strict cover songs as close to the original as possible. And besides, the way your saying it, it seems like all bengali bassists only play the root notes of the chords...And if they do, then they're not very good.

4. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Who said that? They do improvise a lot. But the problem with bengali bassists is that they do not play any strict patterns during playing, apart from Safin Ahmed of Miles. I don't think any bassist will go through the trouble of making tabs for you. Atleast I wont.

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^^^^^^flea ill giv u tabs ..........temme koto string er bass??

4??5?? 7?? 10?? koto ?? kahli bolo

6. moon

moon New Member

I want to say you something.Base guitar the second part of spanish guitar.So,if you 1 2 play that you have to learn spanish well basically the lead portion as well as Aarpizio at best you can.Because,the bass is running with leading.so,finger must be faster.....................understand.