Bass Processor

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Nanda, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey could anyone suggest me a good bass processor with metronome for 5 to 6 k .. In US ...

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Zoom 607.. Its really good..

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

but it doesnt have a metronome ... And some how i don t think Zoom is of great quality ... ITS fine if u want to use it like a toy ....

4. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

THere are Digitech Bass processors.. But are out of your budget..

5. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Digitech are the ones that have a series of bass processors.

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

But wht will be the cost ? Not in India ... In US ?

7. probuddha

probuddha Aspiring Guitarist

You can check out digitech's BP 50....its the low end bass processor from digitech

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Zoom 506

Hi, I have a Zoom 506, brand new, imported, boxed and unused with me. I bought it thinking I'll get my brother to play bass, but he's not interested, so did not even buy the bass guitar.

Agreed, these are low end pedals and not too great, but you need to edit the patches to suit your taste. The presets are not good at all, but I have tried tweaking the 505 I used to have earlier, and you can get some good sounds. The 506 has a digital tuner built in, but no metronome I think. Let me know if you want it for Rs. 3700.

9. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Incidentally why this insistence on a metronome? If its only for home practice I guess you can use any of the free software based metronomes no? And I guess you wouldnt need it for band practice or live..
    So you can go for any of the processors mentioned and play along with a SW metronome..

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey that sounds cool dude .. But metronome is a must for me .. I am goinf for a processor just for the sake of metronome ...
    But if u can tell me how i can fix metronome to it .. I'll surely buy it ........
    Anyway ... as u r in bangalore ... it will be easy for me !!!!!
    Dude reply soon and let me know if the price is negotiable ........

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

12. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Why dont you buy a metronome itself?? And a Super Overdrive pedal.. That should do good for you..

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

no dude .. I also was some extra effects .. noise reduction and eq etc ....
    But how much a metronome will cost ?

14. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Will cost you a few minutes of Download..

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

DUDE ..... I dont have a comp back home !!!!!!! But even if i did .. i wud love a metronome in pedal .......

16. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

THen its not worth getting an Effects Processor.. GET A RACK... :)

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Anyway guy i am thinking of DigiTech BP80 .. wht ur suggestions ?????

18. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Thats a good processor.. Cause its the Twin of RP 80.. Which is my favourite Low End Processor..

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Can anyone let me know about the price of BP80 in india ? Plz ...... Ssslayer was telling its almost the sma eprice here as in US .. that way i wont have tyo beg some one to get it here ........

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Anyone from Muscat ... A frnd of mine offerd to get a BP80 from there ... wht do think the price could be ??