Bass Player & Vocalist Required

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by hindiRox, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Hey Guys!! I require a highly PROFESSIONAL Bass PLayer.. Consider my band as a Dream Theater Cover band.. If you really want Influences

1. DT
    2. Blind Guardian
    3. Rush
    4. Symphony X

Vocalist for the same band..

The deal is for two shows.. And the band guys will get paid..

Also for the audition for Bass Players :

1. The Dance Of Eternity - SFAM - Dream Theater
    2. YYZ - Rush

For Vocalist:

1. Imaginations From The Other Side - Blind Guardian
    2. The Spirit Carries On - Dream Theater

Only the seriously interested are to reply to this thread.. And Ask me questions thru PM.. No kiddish comments and replies please...

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Got a Vocalist.. Now I need a Bass Player.. If you know anyone please post details.. The requirement is same as above..

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

where do u guys play?

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Why dont you audition John Myung. Go to www.johnmyungisjobless.com and call him for the audition. Maybe if he is in IGT with a different name, he will PM you. I heard that he can play Dream Theater songs decently. I think you should give him a chance. Also visit www.jameslabrieisjobless.com and maybe you could audition him for vocals. Again people talk that James La Brie can sing Dream Theatre songs.

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

^^^^^^^^^^:RollLol:

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

lmao ronnie... lol

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I think you meant "Same As Below" Above and Below are antonyms not synonyms :beer: or maybe you are correct if you look at your PC upside down. Maybe you did that too :think: .

8. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ahh..since ive got to know that hindirox has been banned..i think this thread should be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.