Bangladeshi people ra koi???

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rongbazzz, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rongbazzz

rongbazzz F.U.C.K IS LIFE

Ei forum e dheksi sudhu indian bangla bands der alochona... kintu bangladeshi poeple ra koi?? ... prothom dike to onek bangladeshi people silo ei forum e ... ekhon ora sob gelo kothay?? ... olpo kisu bangladeshi people r here ... but eto komlo kivabe?? ...and why??

ReGards..!!
    Rongbazzz.....||

2. Black Web

Black Web New Member

jani nnnna.........tobe jodio ami bangladeshi noi, ami bangladesh-er sob band-er gaan(even underground band-er) shuni.... i got almost 9 mp3s of them.
    i think they really rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.!!!!!#@#@^$@

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@rongbazz

change ur signature and your custom title rite now or the moderators will ban you.

4. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Ki sob nongramo!!

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^^^^^^Same from here @rongbaz.
    Change your Signature immedietely

6. sayanakaharry

@rongbazz

i give you 24 hours. after that if i see no changes i'll report you to the moderators. this isn't a place for vulgarity. be decent, and we'll forgive and forget.

7. rongbazzz

8. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Ei dhoroner lokeder jonnoi aaj bangla bibhokto.

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Perfectly said Debankan. This is all I have figured out about you rongbazz. Your username is really something you can be proud of! Really!
    Atleast your posts suggest that. I suggest you to try your talent in writing poems also;)
    Gud luck man!
    OHH! What a lesson you have ( And now, we are learning from you) learned!
    LOng LIvE FoR THe KiNg!

10. rongbazzz

@debankan- u hurt me .... i m not the kind person to be hurt easily ... ami hurt hotam na jodi tumi ei kothata na bolte ... ok ok for u ONLY 4 U i m changing my siggy ...

11. rongbazzz

now r u happy.....????....

12. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

You were hurt! GOD S HE AVE N!!!!!
    Then why did you start thread and what was the need of your post to make a new forum for the Bangladeshi people???

Ki vabish tui? Amra bangali ra nijeder ke Bharotio, bangladeshi bole vabi? Ei bhul dharona tar jonnoi ekkale desh vaag hoyechilo. Tui to abar bondobosto suru kore dili re!! Ei dhoroner jati birodhi thread post korle orokom kothao sunte hobe, asha kori next bar theke bujhe post korbi. Jodi sottikarer bangali hos tobe ei byapar ta nie torko na kore sikar kore ne j bhul kaaj korechish.;..
    Nahole....
    Do not care about this post, continue your gud work

13. rongbazzz

but i think i m rite coz i prove that i m rite .... many people gave me points 4 that poem ... also lord neo didnt said anythin about my siggy .... many people said that they liked my siggy ..... asole beparta.... thak tomader bojhar moto matha nai...

14. rongbazzz

hey sugata ...tui ki vabish toder theke alada hobar jonno ami new forum chachi?? .. little boy its not like that .... if i need any tabs of bangladesh can u help me??...no u cant ... coz u dont listen to bangladeshi songs... for this reason i asked that... now stop crying....

15. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

16. rongbazzz

and sugata i also said u to change ur siggy but u didnt .... bcoz u dont like bangladesh .... but i didnt ever said that i hate calcatta .... i love all the bangalies ... but people like u disppoint me ... so b4 telling anybody 2 change his siggy see urs ...

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

@rongbazz
    This is why I call you a piggy brain! You do not care for anything! What only matters to you is your WordS! If you did not have mouth to speak, you would have been eaten by RATS!!! Wot R U ? Intel1/2 ? Don't you understand what I answered to your topic? Or you do not see what others answering! For your kind information, I have again added my reply to my previous post. Not only you are a piggy brain, but, you also do not know the manners we Bengali people follow. This, I repeat you piggy brain,this is not an ADULT forum where you can say anything, do anything( Are You an Adult yet!!!). So, watch what you are saying.

AAAHHH!! Whom I am talking with!!! A Pentium 1/2! Another Replay is coming my way saying Bla Bla Bla.............
    Bye piggy brain!

@ Sayan
    I am really sorry for spamming

18. sayanakaharry

@rongbazz

ami tomar against e personally kichhu boli ni.i found your signature offensive and knew that others in this forum would find it offensive too. that's why i told you to change it.amar tomar shonge shotruta nei.
    i just feel that since the signature is something highly individualistic and it tells people a lot about you, your signature was giving all of us here at the Bengali forum a bad impression. thats it.

19. rongbazzz

@sayanakaharry now this is a good style of talking .... but for sugata i hav nothing to say .... all the things r open 2 u .... now u dicide whos wrong ... as a forum leader its up 2 u now ... anyway thnx ... tomar moto bangali e dorkar ... bangalira tomar motoi vodro hoye thake ....again thnx...

@debankan i wll never forget this thing ... i think u dont know how hurtful
    this is ....

@sugata frm this day plz .... amar bepar e apni nak golaben na .... amio apnake kono comment korbo na ... apnio korben na ... jodi korte chan korte paren kintu reply paben na ... goob luck ... bye ...
    P:S-"tui tui" kore aponder bolte hoy por der noy .. and now in this site sugata bade baki sobai amar apon...

20. rongbazzz

@sayanakaharry jodi tumi order dao tahole ami chit-chat lounge e ekta poll khulte chai ... poll ta hobe erokom

should i change my custom title?
    options thakbe A.Yes B.No

first 25 member er vote ja hobe tai ami korbo ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.