bangla rock metal bands....wut do u think>>???

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Aug 31, 2005.

?

bangla bands.......??

1. they rock.......they r gr88!!

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. nevar listened .........well wut is it??? i think will be good...

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. never listened ny.....though it sucks!! ( and ma name is_ _ _)

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. good thing,........rock/metal coming to india!!

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

so wutta bout more than 600 rock bands in kolkata.........who r iron maiden and metallica n linkin parks of india...............????

wut do u think??(not for u bjr)(bara-e joma rokto)

people, speak out....

2. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

I stand by anything that is purely INDIAN....
    Though i havent heard them.. i am sure they must be rocking! :beer:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:)..BANGLA BANDS rock..!!..People of India listen to hindi filmi songs and few songs that are sung by artist like sonu nigam, shann, etc etc...But do they ever hear to HINDI band songs that have rock feeling in them..and that have descent music vids...??..Do they listen to BANDS that have struggled a lot to reach to a height?...NO!! They can only praise HINDI craps..(not always)...Bt we should respect what is true..And we should praise the hard work that the bangla boys does to reach the level.:eek::..They are extremely hard working..They are poor..Bt they dont lack talent...!! West bengal have some fuking good bands and singer or instrumentalists..who are no less than some 'XYZ'!
    SO i hope readin my post..you guys wud atleast...have some faith on the bengali bands..;)

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

READ DEM......

one day.....yes one day.......all of india will learn bengali just to listen bangla band songs..............................one day.maybe 20 yrs, maybe 10. but sure will............

now u can say nything bout dis comment^^^ i dont give a .fk!! :beer:

5. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Yeah man! One day its gonna happen ! These bands r really gr8..............

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I dunno y u bunch of guys gettin orgasms in the name of bangla bands since past few days,...
    But if u say they are that good, n if ur choice of music is sensible enuff, then these bands would sure come up in near future.

Though bands who have it in them are already on the high air circuit, like Brahma, Vayu, Pralay...etc etc. Are any of these bands bangla in origin? Do your bangla bands perform hindi n english stuff?

7. all_that_rocks

all_that_rocks New Member

Guyz.... Bangla bands rock and they are the best ....................... cheer 4 them ...........

8. jay_ch2

jay_ch2 New Member

Well no ... i have never came across any bangla bands playing hindi and stuffs .. but akky pls listen to a few bangla bands and u will know what the hell that orgasms is all about ....

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

well bengal has a history of producing gr8 musicians .. im sure bangla bands wud be rocking hard !! i'll try to listen to em .. but do they have mp3s n stuff or do they just perform live .. if i like em , i may try to learn bengali as well..

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I,...as in personally, like to hear what I understand, so thats not possible, or then it has to be really good, then as I said before, no one can stop em.

Lets wait n watch!!!

11. nik_bokacheley

...Do you guys know about FOSSILS??..It's an international band..!!:)..Now do you have hindi international bands??...Bangla bands ROCK..!! Just listen to them how they rock,..

@akky it's true that you can't like them unlesss you know what they are trying to mean through their songs...;)..We are not forcing anyone to listen to them..But we are just trying to take bangla bands to a greater height..They deserve more reputatons..

Guys listen to CACTUS..:)..they are awesome..:p:...
    One of my ORIYA frnd bought a FOSSILS cassette while leaving our town..:p:..He wanted to know what's so special about BENGALI bANDS..:)..

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:goof:

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

yes akkyy, they do perform eng. rock stuff's.......atleast we do.....

and recordings do ya say????:eek:

fossils ---2 albums( recording and mastering of da 2nd album is done at NY)

cactus---3 albums

chandrabindoo--5 albums( i think)

and there r many more......like bangladesh bands---lrb , miles, maya, warfaze , etc.

speakin of bangla desh bands.......the lead singer and guitarist of da band LRB is a student of joe satriani..:grin:....

and yeah.......do visit dis sites......

www.fossilsmusic.com

www.cactusmusic.com

www.chandrabindoo.com

..there r more sites........................................

i will upload a song.....bb song soon...maybe in 2-3 days......those who r interested should pm me with there email id...................

p.s.--@akkyy....yah bramha, parikrama etc. bands r gr8 2.......

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

thanx for da link lefty.....will definitely chk em' out

14. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

lefty baba fossils ki site se yar kuchh download hi nahi ho raha :( chk it plz

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

yes.......u cant download form there.....jst see da members etc........ill jst uploadf an mp3 2 nite.....of fossils,...acid......jst pm me ur id........

16. nik_bokacheley

Those are offlicial sites...you can't download songs from there...:p:
    Anyway, you might not like ACID on the first go..:)...Listening to those songs for the 1st time might make you indisposed....Bt I say go to cactus web site...they hav free clipings of the song *not sure though*!!

@LEFTY UPLOAD hasnuhana..;)..I'm sure they'll like HASNUHANA:)...

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

oh my, you need lessons in subtlety as well.

tui ki shotti bhabish ki ei thread ta baniye tui aamar insult korchish? aami ei forume usually aashi o na. Jyodi nijer naam na dekhtam eikhane ei post ta-o kortam na. I don't want to continue an argument with people who have a monotonic point of view and I'm not going to.

to the others, I've a handful of good bengali songs somewhere on my hard-disk or on a CD which I could send you people...just ask. However, a lot of songs are beautiful for the combination of good music with nice lyrics so you'd only be getting half the beauty. You've probably heard "Phiriye Dao" by Miles if you've heard the Hindi version of the song in Murder....I'm not sure of the name of the Hindi song but I think it's "Aa Jaana, Aa jaane o meri jaanejaana" or something like that.

As for the question, I'm a bit confused. If you're talking about bands from West Bengal, I'd say there are some really good ones. Perhaps a couple who would quite easily come into the top few nationally.

If you're talking about bangla rock specifically, I'll reserve my opinion for the benefit of people who haven't got it in them to even try and understand my point of view.

18. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

y only in india ,,,,,, bangla band is gonna rule the world . ,,,, but first let thedownbeats come into action .... the countdown starts now ...... 1000 , 999 ..................... 3 cheers 4 bangla bands :beers: :rule: n 3 cheers 4 thedownbeats :beer: :beer:

19. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

have u those who voted apart from "they rock.......they r gr88!!" heard the music by fossils , cactus , mohiner ghoraguli , if u didnt then better stop voting . :(

20. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

The problem is that you don't usually reserve your opinion! Why don't you tell us what genre of Bangla music you like? We will share our opinion on your favourite genres with you. :p:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.