BANGLA BAND : solved da problem:))

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Sep 3, 2005.

1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

:eek:: me and nik just finished an yahoo convertation with bjr....

just copy-pasting da whole thing.

just look at this......

@zooom and other mods-----we have solved our prob. read dis.
    as we saw tht guy likes bangla band and songs, but due to so misunderstanding,
    we fall out !! to me, i cant figure out wut he tryin to say........mabby u can read dis thing have some meaning out a it. ;)

@ sayna , debankan and other bb lovers------pore dekho. hasi pabe..........:)):grin:

so here it is.........

@ mods.....pls dont delete or close this thread. and dont bann me
    anyway. :eek:: :eek::

@nemo, uploading songs, but havin prboz.ull get some for sure.

----lefty.

Attached Files:

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I think maximum things are done in bengali..;)
    Anyway, u love you bjr..that is what we mean..;)..And i guess there'll be no more problem beetween bb-lovers and bjr..;)..bjr :rock:

And lefty...he is sooo sweet..;)
    ...PROB SOLVED!!

bjr...waitin to talk to you on yahoo;)

pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

oye ji , strange english.

4. nik_bokacheley

:annoyed:...2day i've to stay awake or what...3:05 am...no sleep..lefty and me..doin all this things...:eek::
    bjr give us some reps..for staying awake for sooo long..;)..solving the case..:p:

5. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

congratz ... for having the problem solved !! :beer:

6. nik_bokacheley

And congrats to you for having your computer problem solved..I hope your computer is running like hell...:)

7. SCORPIO

SCORPIO `~(^$ceRtiFieD MaD$^)~`

^^^^^^^ :help: i read the post 10 times an i cant make a he.ll of a meaning of it !!!!!
    neway heres my sum up ; i hope people will support me ......

lefty : he was desperate ....... something like " e gan..du bol s.a.la noile b.ara.e agun jaliye debo !!!!!!" :mad:

bjr : i cant make a single meaning of what u said . really as lefty said u must be MAD !!! " i like bb now an i dont like bb now "...whatever do u mean ??????? :confused:

nik : shotti tui bangla kheye esechhilis....noile tui mataler moto majhe majhe meye cho..dar ichha hochhilo keno re ????? nxt time tui ar majhrattire chat koris na karon oi time tae tui shorge shuye thakis ........ :drunk:

jai hok , according 2 me diff. people hav diff. tastes .so if bjr dosent like bb let him not . i dont care. i love bb and thats wat i care about . i dont give a damn about wat other people say about it !!!!!!! :rock: :rock:

I dont see how the he.ll the prob was SOLVED !!!!!!!

8. nik_bokacheley

lolz..SCORPIO..;)..Your post is unputdownable...:p:..*i learnt this word 2day*:grin:

But, SCORIO..according to us..What we cud understand and then conclude..is..The problem is solved..There was no such thing..BJR has a different way of saying things..And we blatantly misunderstood him..He wanted to say us what he meant by not liking BB..and not that he wanted to tell us..;)

Anyway, peace out..The problem's solved..!!

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

9. judhajitdutta

judhajitdutta New Member

thanx boka cheley

10. SCORPIO

WOW !! THATS NEWS !!!!! just a lilttle donation of 10 pts. to u as encouragement !!! :cool:

neway , right now i feel that i need to increase my own vocabulary becoz i cant make out nething that u hav posted !!!!!

PS - hey , guess what i learnt the the word from u right now !!!!
    VVVV.IMP.PS>>>>> the page in the dictionary on which the word is , is still open NOW !!!!!!

sooooo CONGRATZ and THANXZ and a CHEERS ...... :beer:

11. SCORPIO

@ judhajit - whatever do u want 2 thank bokachhele for ????? :confused: :confused:
    besides i think he might get offended if u call him so......dont u nik ???

@nik - neway, nice avatar man....where do u get them ??? y dont u PM me some ???? will give u pts.!!!!!!

ha ha ha ....heh....heh...now i get 2 see the funnier side of the chat. :RollLol: :RollLol: hav saved it >>>> will be useful wenever i need a little recreation !!!!!!! :Lighten: :RollLol: :RollLol:

12. nik_bokacheley

Lolz..SCORPIO u seem fuking funny...;)..and judhajit i don't mind being called a bokacheley..but I'd prefer , if i am called by nIK!

And SCORPIO..I too have to search the internet like leaches..:eek::..for those avatars..just do google and find them out man..!!;)..and thnx 4 the little bbut precious 10 points..;)
    If you have a yahoo ID just send it to me..thru PM..;)

13. SCORPIO

first of all , i cant call u nIK however if u want i will be able to quite physically and mentally being at ease call u nik !!!!
    { yoooohooooooo.....this is my first spam .......ha ...ha...ha..he ;) }

Secondly will u plz tell me what exactly u search for ......i mean u cant just go and search for " A cute black pot smoker playing guitar thinking himself to be cooool !!!! " :cool:

he..he....ha....ha... ;) i hope i am understood !!!!!!!

14. SCORPIO

^^^^^^^^ kintu kihe eto kichhu bollam tobu lefty'r dekhna nai keno ??????

lefty'r dekha nai re , lefty'r dekha nai .......... :think: ;) :rock:

15. SCORPIO

^^^^^^^ PS - that was my second spam and this my third....... ;) ;) :eek::

@ nik - an hour's work of goooogling has left me fruitless....and seriously speaking i hold u responsible for it ......all that money wasted should be replaced by u in the form of points for at least bringing a smile on ur face with my jokes......like bjr i really spent time and energy on those.....do u wanna make me cry ?????? :annoyed:
    plz turn the page......

16. SCORPIO

Plz excuse me for one more spam.....
    BY the way i dont seem funny but actuaLLy am !!!!
    neway, could'nt understand ur adjective used ..... could'nt find it in the dictionary either .......fuking.....is a 'c' missing . if yes then u r in for bad times .... :annoyed: ;)

17. nik_bokacheley

Hmm..SCORPIO..first of all i would like the caution you about certain things. Call nik or nIK! is absolutely fine. Coz there's not much difference in them..Only I had added '!' extra. Now the point is, posting successive posts uselessly in IGT is regarded as spam/discredit. SO i would request you not to do it anymore! But, you're excused in cases of emergency. This advice is to caution you, ONLY. Once i was banned for breaking the rules. I didn't even know where I was going wrong. And, the sadest part is there was no one to caution me. And iin your case, I don't want that to happen. SO, BEHAVE!!:banana:

And, in my post I did not add a 'c'..in that thing "fuking funny". And, about the google search, I can't help you much. As, I happen to land no sites by chance:p:.. Still you can check out by typing-"animated avatars 90x90, download avatars for forums, animated gif avatars"..etc, etc...:)..But mind it, You can luckily get good avatars..!

18. LEFTY_GUITARIST

dose ny1 read ths thread??????????????

19. nik_bokacheley

This thread is read by only 4-5 members..U shud tell the MODs to move thiz thread to the CC! Atleast for 1 day..:p:

20. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

@ bjr

Well. There seems to have been some misunderstandings beteen us. :mad: However,it is appropiate that we lay all of this to rest.Mindless bickering won't help anybody.Next time, we should all think before we say. ;) Cheers :beer: