Ban on all religous and Political topics

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jocelyn, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Admins this is just a suggestion. I have been to many other forums. And all give strict instructions on Falming, and ban all sensitve topics like politics, as things get to flaming. I suggest puting a ban on religous topic too.

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i completely agree and second that! If not politics then religious topics shouldnt be allowed to made part of the forum, as they are sensitive and people are likely to get offended.

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

And it realy surprise me to the extent to which the admins are contabuting to it ( SORRY ADMINS BUT THIS HURTS BIG TIME). I have my views and belefs but will mkae sure I wont hurt anyones religous sentiments. Something similar happend on a diff forum on whihc I am meber too and The admins Just FLUSED OUT THE ENTIRE OFF TOPIC, because things were going out of hand and flaming. They have issued warning to all members.

THANKS VINI I realy appricate your support

4. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

I agree with Vini and Jocelyn to certain extent but there are lot many things/topics other than religious/political topics that may offend other people.

So are we looking forward to ban all of them?

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Walk alone Religous and political topics are very very sensitve..... go to any forum and you will finda ban on Politcal topics. India is a sceular country with multi religions. And I think we should respect peoples religous beliefs......
    AS i mentioned in my previosu post what just happend in fact jsut few hours ago in another forum... things were going out of hand....It was very flaming belive me....

6. walk_alone

and i said that do agree with you to certain extent,
    Be it religious or non religious are we talking abt all the topics/things that may offend another individual?

7. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

WAlk Alone
    thats a thin line we are talking abouth. For now I say a ban on religous and political topics. I agree lots of topics,....
    Actcally any body in thier right mind will know what is going to hurt someone feelings and sentiments. We are all educated peopel out her and not some pre school kids.

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hmm... There seem to be two groups. A group which discusses and a group that gets offended.

9. walk_alone

Rite...the group that discusses never gets offended and group that gets offended never discusses.

10. shsnawada

^ Well, almost.

11. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

You still dont get the point ? I am sorry to be a bit rude BUT I AM ANGRY. Cant you see what is happening. What are you moderators moderating. Are you only going to moderate and see if any body is posting links or abusing ? What in the world is wrong with you guys.

And there is HUGE DIFF between discussing, debating and hurting people sentiments.

12. shsnawada

Get your facts right. I cant moderate a single thing on anything except the music talk and the music reviews section. And no i dont allow political discussions in those sections of the forum.

13. walk_alone

Hey Jocelyn we got your point and its pretty valid, othe only thing that is amusing is why does a discussion get out of hands often.
    I think just 'coz group of immature people do it often without any clue what they are talking about.

14. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

I think Joyce has a valid point. Stop fighting and get "Me Laat" Neo to this thread. He has the authority to do something that major.

15. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Well is it just you or is that cant all the moderators cant moderate the CHIT CHAT LONGE ? You guys are in the wrong at least admit it, instead of taking suhc a casula attiude about it. You know very well what thread i am talking abouth and you too have contributed for my falmes in it. I have evry reason to be upset and angry.

16. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

And what facts do you want me to get right?

17. shsnawada

Again, get your facts right. I'm no moderator and never was one.

And is this the first time that youve encountered such "offence"?

18. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Ok I got one fact correct you are not a moderator what other facts do I need to know about you?

19. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Agian I asked who moderates the CHIT CHAT LOUNGE,

20. shsnawada

^ Not on me but, The admins have the final say. And thats only, lord neo and zoomingcricket. And since zooming cricket focuses on the technical side, neo has the final say about this.

About who moderates the CCL: Its all the moderators and the admins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.