Bad singers

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Apr 7, 2006.

1. kaiser

kaiser Bored

that was shibani's kya nazakat hai. i think thats the only decent song she's ever come up with. great bassline n 7ths. dont hate her cuz u got some grudge against her....

asha bhosle shud quit. lata shud quit. they both suck now. like sachin n ganguly.

and hey, some people sound good when they sing nasal.in fact it suits mika, he doesnt overdo it, which is good. and himesss.....he's unbearable alright.

the cha cha song is easily the worst shit i've ever heard in a long time. its rare that a song actually irritates me. this song is one hell of a fart.

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@dlogic

I didnt say she's a nasal singer

@kaiser

well, her voice isnt actually good, in every song, u can see how they have to digitally enhance it. Ok, i know they do that for most singers but hers is jst too much, take any song n listen to it! and i know this frm ppl who have worked with her, she rarely even performs live, i mean, she jst lip syncs. She's not talented, as they portray her to be, it's all jst PR stuff...

3. zing

zing Machine Head

dood this gonna b a verrrry long list.... easier if u jus make a list of all th good singers hehe

4. death_calls

death_calls New Member

i think his cap helps him to sing well some times:p:

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Check this out...

Attached Files:

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

the above pic is the definition of bad Looking singers

7. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Bad looking does not equal bad singers though.

8. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

yes dat is true...but since this thread turned into is shibani kashyab cute or not i thought id post this

9. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Shiit, google Shibani Kashyap and go into images. They got some horrendous pictures of her up there.

...and the song I was talking about is called "Kya Nazakat Hai"

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I think you conviniently skip more relevent posts. I did not post abt her "cuteness"

11. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

ohk...abhiman posted dat shes not cute...vishalj posted shes cute....vishalj says horrendous pics of her on the net...i conveniently put a pic of sum lady who looks like shit...to define ugliness

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I have a severe problem with your attitude. You are not the arbiter of "ugliness" and "cuteness". In your egocentric world you might be the most beautiful thing ever, but by someone else's scale of standard you might be the ugliest person ever. Dont judge a person and attempt to "define" ugliness. That characteristic is a quite fleeting one and should be looked past. No matter how pretty your face is, if i smashed it into a pulp, it would be ugly forever. Aight? Peace.

13. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i am already ugly...i admit it..and sorry if i offended anyone and i will promise to mend my attitude

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ peace ya u both...no ones offended......move on peeps...

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Thank you for your pleasant intervention but it was quite unnecessary, i already declared my peace.

16. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

oikess...dude..dinnotice..i take my PEACE back then.....

17. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I put my piece in then.

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Asha Bhosle's new cha cha cha is freaking annoying.
    she has grown older, the video sucks...and well....she sings in english with a crappy marathi accent.

among bhangra peeps....Sukhbir is quite overrated...+ those really annoying bhangra rap bands from UK rishi rich or something.

19. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I have nightmares about the the stupid dance she does at the end and ofcourse the song is playing the background.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I saw her on her morning walk today outside my house...she was carrying with her a loaf of bread and one of the better voices in music today.