Bad Driving?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, May 11, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

so once i was like driving down the lane in my BMW m4 while getting blown at the same time...i almost crashed into a whale.

2. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

psch i'm still waiting for my provisional to arrive so i can sign up for lessons! but all my friends are scared of me being behind the steering wheel! but the fact remains that wen i start driving i'll the one taking them home wen they are drunk!

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

the designated driver....

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i almost killed some1 while driving...hehehehehe..okay i know it's not funny but i m just laughing at ma self

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

you have a M4?

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

oh wait u were bullsh*tin...weren't u?...ok i m tired don't mess w/ ma mind

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

try takin the bus

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

u kiddin right?....bus? me? heck no....it's like me riding a bike...hahahahaha..nah dude...i rather drive ma car and crash den take da bus

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

here is the best trick......:grin:..........take some HARD ROCK song cds with u and PLAY THEM LOUD....while driving.....................u can't sleep with linkin park/creed/limp bizkit/iron maiden...etc. shouting.................in your ear...

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

oh u have no idea....i have tried everything....and guess wot happend yesterday morning when i was driving home...i fell asleep for a sec and ma car got on da side curb and it was really sharp and ma tired popped, had to change da tire right there at 7 in da morning it sucked big time...

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hehe,....... nice desi,..good thread.
    I have this kind of situations most of the times.
    Even I have to juggle between my college and managing work on family farms which r like 3 1/2 hrs drive from the city. So, many a times when I have to go n return the same day, i get damnnnnnnnn dizzy, esp. in the summers man. Its not easy to keep yrself awake after gettin all burned on the farms.

But u know what i do,... i park my car on some near by dhaba or petrol pumps, put a 2 hrs ka timer on ma cell, n doze offff!!!!! Works real good man,.. after 2 hrs am ready to go fresh for another 18-19 hrs.

Try it,...safe n works big time.

:beer: Drive safe dude :beer:

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well, i can't even do dat...cause as soon as i get off from work i have school and school run till like 3 and den i have s h i t loads of work to be done by the time i get home it's like 6 or 7 and den i work out and den try to go to bed and get up at 9:30 again just sux and den be at work again at 11...so yea there is like no time wotesoever

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wat r u sayin man,... i find u online all the time on this site,....

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i work 8 hrs of shift..so i m on computer for 8 hrs and if u running on IST timing den u probably will see me all day accoring to ya online... ;)

15. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

uh oh!!....... :shock:
    listen to some songs on the headphone while driving.....
    or in between whnever u get some time close ur eyes and relax for a while...it helps at times

listning to ur busy schedule cant think of anything else

take care
    x
    PS: dont u sleep in class?....;)

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lolz @ headphones while driving....wut if there is a cop or ambulance behind me dude...i won't be able to hear em...and i would sleep in ma class if i don't drink a gallon of coffee everyday.... :eek::

17. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

gallons of coffee....:shock:
    less sleep.....
    correction No sleep!!!! :shock:
    and a nice routine......

Fantastic!!!

Where are u heading??
    what are u gonna do abt this
    um..n how long do u propose to continue this way?

think think..;)

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

as long as i can hold on...../

19. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

um...all the best then
    n

take care..

20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

@some problems can not be solved...............and your prob is one of em:p: