Bad Driving?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, May 11, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

or driving while sleeping...lolz...i work full time nights at a hotel as a receptionist and i m a full time college student..i hardly get any sleep....so it's like when i m driving to work..i don't have a single clue where i m goin...i hear honks and flashs but i don't know...tonight i almost killed maself...i was driving in da last/fast lane and i dunno wot happend and i fell asleep for like 2 secs while i was doin like 85mph....dude...i freakin ended up in da third/slowest lane and i heard mad honks...lolz...i was like wtf...den i woke up just be4 i was bout to crash...hehehehe..yes i know there is no point to the story...but please share ur driving experiences...any?

2. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

lolz.........i think only 1 desipride can sleep while driving.....
    I don't drive.......coz i"m only 15+

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahahahahaha....i don't get it :think:

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

u can't...............coz u r desipride......

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

oh right...sorry i asked...

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

it's ok..............bcoz ur desipride.....:grin:

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yes i m...........

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

OK stop the bickering!

I think i dont have to tell you just how dangerous it is, try drinking a gallon of coffe while driving at night?

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lolz..coffee doesn't do anything to me no more..since i m like an addict...i tried da Starbucks Double shots...but those bloody things keep me awake for like 3 days straight...so i dunno...

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

once i glugged 3 pints of beer :beer: and drove.....

rest i dont remember :think: :think: :confused: :confused: ...but as u can see im alive now.... :)

11. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Dude, get some sleep. What's the use of money, if you are not going to live to enjoy that. You might even kill some innocent on the Road. The guitarist Chris Olivia of Savatage was killed by a driver like that.

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

it's not bout the money, it's bout the education...if i don't make money how da heck am i suppose to pay for ma college and survive?

13. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey dp , i know what ur talking abt ... 80% of the accidents in highway happens due to the driver dozing off while driving .,..

you need to be more careful , after you leave your work - try to take a stroll for 4 / 5 mins or do any damn thing to get off that sleep from you , cos this can be very very dangerous ...

keep yourself away from sleeping , ... this might be difficult when you are like really really tired and havent slept well since ages , but you need to be careful ..

i have experienced this many a times , but now to avoid it i make sure when i am out for a night out i always have company , maybe a friend or 2 with me who can gist with me while i am driving even after we ve drunk the while night out ....

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@bob, i hear u bro...but the problem is not when i get off work...the problem is when i come to work i fall asleep...heheheheh...i guess i have to get hooked onto those doublshots....hehehe...btw...how da beer party goin? ;)

15. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

If no life, then where does the education come in. Safety first. You shouldn't commit yourself to too many things if you dont know how to handle them.

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

it's not like i have a choice....

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Remember once in mysore i had a quat and a peg and rode up chamundi @ 2 in the night , half naked!!!!

18. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

haha
    nice thread

@lefty
    dude im 14 and my father lets me drive
    ...if he doesnt let me drive
    ..i sneakout :p:

haha

yeah once i was abt to crash
    i was turning left and my frnd pulled the handbrake
    ****!!! .... that was a tough situation
    ...i dont want to talk abt it :(

19. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

if you feel sleepy while goin to work , in that case there is no problems at all - only 2 steps req !!!

1) anyhow , anyhow reach your workplace .
    2) sleep

;)

pty goin well dude , never tire , never retire :beerbob: ;)

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol......i do the samething....