Back Wid A Bang!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by RoMeO_Gguru, Oct 20, 2006.

1. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

HEY GUYS ROMEO IS BACK N BACK WID A BANG I'VE FINALLY SUCCEEDED TO FIND A VOCALIST AND FORMED A BAND CALLED PARASTISH MEANING ROCKIN LIKE FIRE SO ALL U GUYS ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO ALL MA RE-COVERS AND POST THEIR VALUABLE COMMENTS I HOPE U'LL LIKE THEM...

https://www.soundclick.com/parastishrocknlikefire

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!plzz change the vocalist

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

:nw:

If you are not a puppet and seriously have a band by this name whose vocalist you've hunted for and selected, I suggest you start looking again.

4. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

^^^Dude i can't stop laughing^^^

But hey theres alwayz chance for improvment its just you and vocalist need more practice .. so carry on guyz don't give up if things don't workout you can alwayz move on to next level.
    Rock On.

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

haa great motivation by sg but r vocalist is not trained get a gud one like this itll take u years to get in the line

one more suggestion put yur songs in comedy genere

6. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks dude....i'll tok to ma vocalist bout this n hope to produce better results

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

try to improve on both fields,, guitar as well as vocs...
    Cheers!

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

jal part 2??? ...yaar wo lamhe ka start naya hi tha......hmm...vocsss !!!!!!!!!!!...me jus heard wo lamhe...........THE FIRE STILL BURNS !!!!!!

9. RoMeO_Gguru

means gud or bad ....

10. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

A few feedbacks for improvement
    --------------------------------
    I heard "Wo Lamhe". Seemed to me, at the beginning a few chords were wrong. May be the guitar got a bit untuned as well. And yes, the vocalist never sang on "sur". I give credit to him for singing in a scale that did not match to the guitar!

I am sure the vocalist can do better with practice.

11. abhimanjrekar

thx feb..u replied on my part too...

12. RoMeO_Gguru

okie alrite....so ne ideal way of practice u'll suggest ma vocalist is not a trained guy...and doesn't understand whn i ask him to sing wid the scale...so how do i teach him whn i do so first 3 lines are fine but again off .... any trained vocalist temme a practical way of teachin ma vocalist scales ezily...

13. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Singing is all about listening to the music and forcing voice to match the music. If one has not sung with guitar, it's a little tough initially compared to other instruments like keyboard.

One approach could be, when the vocalist goes out of scale you should tell him what/how he should have sung the line. I guess it's intutuion and extremely hard to explain.

14. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks got the msg ;)

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i think u would have got more positive replies if u posted that under another user id

lol

ok the dil haray intro had loads of flaws it somehow did not match the one Jal play

voice n guitaring r not on the same scale?.....!!

guitaring is quite decent overall ie u can improve

listened also to tere bin same prob ie voice vs guitar

same prob with yadein.......
    reps though!!!(even i am shocked i am repping u)

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey, welcome back, I though all this while you might have practiced "Spanish Fly" and was half expecting that.
    :(

17. abhimanjrekar

^^ lol..u still remember it...

18. RoMeO_Gguru

wot do u expect thn the mods to forget bout the challenges i give up to it...sori alpha...hey ne idea about a band called Wehem. in pune....

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  19. heard your vocalist.. its not impressive romeo.. he is very weak in alaaps and rythm... guitaring was good.. still need improvements.. all songs were alright except woh lamhey..

20. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Okay, am gonna tell ya something. Dude you are doing Covers thats awsome for start and you will be surprise when I'll tell you to change the song mess with it as much as you can to fit your way... i mean thats why we call them covers .. its awsome when people make changes in the song and still sounds awsome .. u don't need to play exact chords and your singer doesn't need to sing exactly the way as the original song was, so what am suggesting you guyz as you are new and can do so much changing in your work rather then sticking to the same song pattern .. you can do guitars good and if u think your vocalist is having a problem with singing some random ass part then you change your chords to match his voice and present it more powerfully to let other know like " HEY heres the change i made to this song and look it still sounds like a bomb and i bet u can't do this thing because its only ma vocals who can do this "i dun know if this sounds stupid or what but thats the way i do it .. if i can't sing the song or dun like the way the original song was sang i freaking go and change it my way. this way you both will be more comfortable with each other and will not think of changing the vocals or guitarist at this point when u just started and have this much energy in you.
    Hope u got the point.
    RoCKaZ!

PS: see what i did to this song and still people go crazy when i perform this at ma gigs.

https://www.soundclick.com/danysh

Check out Purani Jeans.