B.C.Rich NJ Series.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by fictional_real, Dec 5, 2004.

1. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

hey guys,

there are lot of posts about different models and big names in guitars, haven't heard n e one talking abt B.C. Rich. i just checked out their website and models. i have attacted the pic of B.C.Rich NJ KKV Guitar player my kerry king of Slayer...(they kick a**!!). what do u think guys?

Gibson's Les Paul is my dream guitar man...i guess someone frm IGT has got one...the studio model or the classic one i think. it rox man....

even jackson's warrior series are gr8.....

Rock on. \m/ \m/

Atul

Attached Files:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

B.C Rich guitars rule! But i still didnt get the purpose of creating this thread. Should we name our favorite guitars in it?

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

We quite talk about BC rich when some MEtal heads plan to buy guitars here.. But not always..

4. d_ist_urb_ed

B.C Rich Warlock, wow that shape. I can stare at it for hours together without getting tired of it.

5. jayanth

I had a Warlock Bass.. Custom though.. Not original..

6. fictional_real

well, i just wanted to know wat you guys think of B.C.Rich so dat i do make plan to buy one....since of of u guys prefer other guys to buy other kinda guitars i got a shadow of doubt over B.C.Rich guitars...since i liked the NJ series i just wanted to know wat u guys think abt these wonderful guitars...

ne one knows its cost?

B.C.Rich guitar NJ series is also play by slipknot lead guitarist...i think. i dunno his name...i am into nu.

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i hate most of the bc rich guitars..
    i hate most of the designs...
    but the one kerry king s playin in that pic looks cool...

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I had a B.C. Rich Warlock before I purchased my Ibanez RG. I just couldn't gig with the weird shape. I had difficulty getting the strap knob to stay out of the way of my strumming hand because of the shape. A note about the widow headstock: It's really really sharp. You could take someone's eye out with that thing. People thought it was cool but I kinda found it hard to use. It sounded quite nice and had amazing pickups, but I had to return it and purchase an RG instead. My suggestion about the Warlock: Try before you buy.

9. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

never played a b.c. rich guitar, but have an impression that its made for only nu-metal stuff..

10. fictional_real

NOt really ...coz slayer plays thrash metal...there music is quite different from nu metal....check out there latest album GOD HATES US ALL. really cool.

i really dont line nu metal....i think it has no substance, no music really to appreciate.

@deadmetal fan....wat was the cost of ur ex-warlock guitars?

11. death_metal_fan

The Warlock cost me about $900 CAD (about $650 USD).

@disturbed: The guitar in the picture the thread starter posted is not a Warlock. It's an NJ series KKV.

12. jayanth

BC Rich Warlock is damn good for Metal..

13. fictional_real

check out this B.C.RICH WArlock BASS GUITARL.....whoa!!!

:nw:

\m/
    rock on
    atul

Attached Files:

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Wow:shock: Awesome guitar:shock:

15. death_metal_fan

Finally found a picture of my old Warlock

Attached Files:

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Yeah, i saw it in another thread, costed you $999 or something, right?

17. death_metal_fan

Yes about 900 Canadian.

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Sweet looking guitar too, good value at that price:)

19. fictional_real

@death metal....man, i dont find any VALID reason why ya sold dat guitars....and man u got really guts to say it had wierd shape!!

lol...

i just had a look at jackson kelly series...it gr8 too. and man i think at one point of time megadeth used almost jackson series ....wow...marty looks awesome wid dat black kelly...also dave wid king V.

Atul

20. death_metal_fan

Hehe my post on the previous page will explain why I sold mine. ;)

As for them using all Jacksons (with the exception of Menza of course), I think the classic line-up of Friedman, Mustaine and Ellefson all used Jacksons once upon a time. I know Dave used to have a King V with Seymour Duncan pickups. Marty has his signature Kelly and I believe Ellefson used a Jackson CMG bass once.

I saw a video of them playing Peace Sells and all three of them were jamming side-by-side. The axes looked so awesome with the traditional shark-tooth inlays on all 3 guitars.