audio of songs played on guitar

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Madni, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Madni

Madni New Member

Heye dont u guys think that we should actually post the songs played by us , i mean if someone knows a song to play on chords or tabs , he/she just record it and post it here where evrybody can listen , this would b a great help for all the beginners as we all have strumming problems in the beginning .

2. DaNy

DaNy New Member

yeah dats sounds gud but how can we attach a song :s

3. Madni

Madni New Member

I know we cant post an attachment here , but for now we can trade files on messenger ... wat do u guys think ? and some one should come up with this audio attachment thing :)

4. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

what we can do is create a common or an array of common pasword ftp accounts where we can post our songs and then download them . Say what??

5. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

well... I got a better advice :) do make ur Yahoo briefcase account... and upload songs there... when the song is uploaded.. right click and see properties... there u'll see a direct link... do post it here... and everybody can download it :) may be... The eassiest way!!!!

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

me hav an idea, register in www.freewebtown.com and upload ur songs there and then you can jus paste the link here so everyone will be able to download it fast