Audience Poll

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hindiRox, Nov 10, 2005.

1. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

LOL. Damn saad. dharmathma worse still your band was good. I admired your attitude until your last post. I've heard your mp3s and feel you have a little scope for improvements compared to wannabe here who worry crazy about gear and play less. Take one sincere advice, before you post think...........

Think whether what you say makes any sense. I dont need help buying my gear i just wanted others opinion.

BTW dharmatma please PM me i have some help for you.

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

erm...which clips are u talkin abt??
    most of those links dont work..and uve joined recently..
    since uve already judged our playin..can we get to listen to ur stuff sometime..

ooooo...u just got me curious..abt the help thingy..
    check ur pm..heheheh..
    and yea.
    i still stand by the TONE is in ur hands comment.well most of it.

yea..the daisy rock thing was a joke..if u couldnt take it..too bad.

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I apologize, I didn't take you seriously at first. Sounds like you're really loaded, what do you do for a living? Also, what gear do you own?

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

LOL@daisy rock ...
    what i meant by tone was tone variations , not lack of tone due to a single pickup.
    More pickups = More variety

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ i know what u meant..hahahahh..
    m just messing arnd..

alas ive spammed in a guitar gear forum lol..

yea..hindiroxx could u post ur gear pics?? really curious to see ur 7 beautiful sounding guitars.
    maybe with a sign sayin HELLO DHARMATMA U ARE AN A**HOLE..in block letters..
    and yea..some clips from u would be great too.

and yes..i sent u the pm.

6. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I ignored the joke dont worry. dharmatma as asoon as you give me your email i will send your my gigs.

I have heard your clips on RSJ.

I will post all my stuff as soon as my Sound Click pro account gets activated.

I would prefer to email you the pictures than post here. I'll do the block letters thing for you too.

How many of you here have spare set of pickups?

I have two evo's initially wanted to sell them, then i though i'll give them away but its still with me.

Last week played a small gig at college. I played a stupid guitar with my GT8 and the College Marshalls and still with little tweaks it sounded brilliant. Tone is in what you use and how you use it. Not how you play.

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ hahha..true..
    but u cant deny the fact that even with tons of gear many ppl sound like crap...and im talkin abt ppl who know shit loads abt how to dial in..ive seen a few cases.
    maybe u sounded good coz u CAN play.heh
    ppl always talk abt how ur old acoustic guitar keeps soundin better and better..
    maybe just maybe its because u play better and sound better..just a thought.hehe..
    sent u the pm..and the email id..
    wow ive never been so excited since nemos which toilet u prefer thread..lol..ahh..sorry abt that..me on a lame streak.

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I can play. Been in Music scene for more than a decade.

By the way have you checked out the Peavey JSX?

As you mentioned Acoustic Guitars get better if you know how to take care of them.

Anyways i've shocked you enough i guess.

9. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

The JSX sounds amazing. It's amazing when i went to satriani's concert you'd normally expect those high shrills ( Jet screams) to either die out or just fizzle away but the they were crystal clear and seemed as if it'd sustain forever.

The overall tone of that amp is amazing. I heard a lot of clips of the amp and it's just great

10. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hahahahah..hindi roxx..ur mail sure surpirsed me..lmao..

U DA MAN..*in west indian accent*

11. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hindRox ... dude u seem to have "the gear" n skills ... lemme also have a peek at them ...

12. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

I want to see this for my self. Please send me the mail too.

13. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Its only exclusive to Dharma sorry guys. I'll post some pictures soon dont worry..

14. chintan9

Dont be a prick man. I want to see the 7 beautiful guitars that you own. :p:

15. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

LOL. I'll give you my address drop in check out the guitars :p

16. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

But according to what i know from Tejas(Prem Guitarist) You stay quite far away from my place.

17. chintan9

Ooh not bad man. You know my Band(by the way its not Prem its Premonition)...........interesting :think:

As far as I know Tejas knows no one with 7 beautiful Guitars.

18. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

LOL. He knew a guy with two guitars. After losing contact with him my collection has increased. LOL Premonition or Prem makes no difference you understood.

& Beautiful Sounding Guitars has a different meaning from 7 Beautiful Guitars. So :p

19. chintan9

So waht were those two guitars he knew you had?

20. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Dinky and Warrior. This must be enough info for you to know who i am.