Attention !!! High quality custom guitars and pickups...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by vlada729, Feb 15, 2006.

1. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

Custom made guitars and pickups !!! PRS, Gibson, Fender style...just name it... Quality in PRS++ range...if you don't believe just check! Right here in Bangalore... Your specifications, choice of finishes, custome paint and graphics...pro-setup... custom wiring and controls...custom neck inlays (you can't get that at PRS, Gibson, or Fender...)...highest quality wood and hardware...this is not a joke, so, serious only, please...prices are in the 45000+ range... (and you'll get it here in india...no tax problems...) for info and pics mail to [ping]

2. zing

zing Machine Head

45000+ for a copy??? ur kidding rite?

3. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

This is that ERISA guitars right.

4. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Is it really world class? As in have you seen anybody with one or used one?

5. sridhar11_2

If this is ERISA guitars then i know that Bruce from TAAQ has one.

6. abhijitnath

I just googled and saw the same thing:)

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey Vlada, so you back?
    I thought you had vanished.

8. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

Never heard of erisa guitars... i'm not kidding, once again... that's why i say, come and try, then talk... and somebody asked if i've seen one... I got one...and beats all the guitars i had (and i had, and have some good ones...)

9. sridhar11_2

So who makes them??

10. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

copy..?

ha... that's funny...somebody said...45000 for a copy...what would you say, like, 150.000 for a strat copy, like john suhr custom, or 250.000 for a nick huber copy of tele...it's not all that black'n'white, y'know...and try some of these copies before you say something...

11. shad_GNR

shad_GNR Teh GuiTar Seller :p:

Where can I get a left-handed branded electric guitar in KOLKATA..????..........PLZZZZ HELP.........

12. leakyhoe

leakyhoe New Member

he has to be joking.....

13. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

45000 for a copy????
    nice try...........

14. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

did i mention, this is for serious only..? for the ones who know something...like what a GOOOD guitar feels like..?

15. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Rs45000 for a good guitar??? HAHAHAHAHA

Youll get a great guitar for 25k

*logs on to the schecter website*

16. abhijitnath

Have you played the higher end Schecters? They're $1000 or thereabouts. I played through a C-1 Exotic and was completely unimpressed. The fretboard wasn't smooth, the pickups were too shrill and screechy and there was just no vibe. I presume that the lower end ones would,of course be built and sound better, just to cater to those who refuse to buy expensive guitars.

17. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Never played a hi end Schecter, but the lower end ones are nice!!

18. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

C-1 e is a good one...maybe the setup wasn't ok, although most schecters are ok right from the factory.... lower end ones are not better...about the sound, not my thing...i find schecters too heavy sounding (not all)... anyway, it's a mid-class brand, and you can't expect something exceptional...unless u get a custom shop :)

19. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

nice...keep playing these "great" 25k guitars...happy for you

20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

ok man,

there is no normal way of getting a branded lefty. i myself use custom true tones wid improted pickups.

but there is a abnomal way of getting tht lefty branded.;)

fisrt go to fancy market, and den to a big musical showroom called boss or such, itz on second floor, but not in the fancy.
    den talk wid dem. they can bring one for u. but it hav to cost more dan 50k.
    and u hav to pay advance of 30k or so.
    i think ill do it too;), only wen i will earn like deep or partha da. :(