Attention All MEN!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by komal29, Dec 23, 2011.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

2. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

4. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

6. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

ahh...ill put u down as a beginner then...lol.....likewise....

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

AAHH people are so assuming..!! am not a beginner fyi..u wanna know what stage i am in?

8. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

great actually....found someone to help me with since you are much ahead of a beginner......what stage temme...

9. komal29

komal29 New Member

am in Lower Kindergarten stage !! :p :p

10. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

cool then u must be an expert on playing nursery rhymes on the guitar....lol

11. komal29

komal29 New Member

ya..:)[p.s ..now now if u want anything more to know about my expertise in guitar pm about it..coz soon people will start adding their opinions..ok..its a request..i was just messing with ya..chill]

12. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

hmm...ur request is my command...hehe

13. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

delte your messages it says ur inbox is full

14. pratik87

pratik87 New Member

delete some messages it says ur inbox is full

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Found it on facebook, thought of sharing as it's kinda related to this topic.

1 - An estimated one million children are forced to work in the global *** industry every year
    2 - The global *** slavery market generates a $39 billion profit annually
    3 - Selling young girls is more profitable than trafficking drugs or weapons

Even celebrities are taking part in Real Men Don't Buy Girls campaign. Be a part of this campaign and spread awareness...

Attached Files:

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

i support it :)..:rock:..thanks for the awareness...

17. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

considering the popularity of this thread, its my humble request to make it sticky, no matter how lame it might get in the future.

18. komal29

komal29 New Member

is it? i dint know!!!
    thanks for the recommendation :)

19. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

it's quite lame as it is now, never mind the future. anyway we're only progressing to lamer things in life if youtube and memes are anything to go by.

20. komal29

komal29 New Member

hmm..thanks..still you made the effort to post in the lame thread,without asking for it,when you could have gone without posting,atleast to say that it was lame..! i appreciate that :) :)
    yes we are.i agree with you.why that..just look around so called educated,urbanized society,where we are witnessing ridiculous stuff..people dont even behave like people[all areas of life included]..animals are better