Attention All MEN!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by komal29, Dec 23, 2011.

1. rupesh2100

rupesh2100 New Member

a sweety cutie even after being refused severally by her man be it her dad, her bf, her husband, her brother...etc n after committing the mistake when sshe comes back to her man...n her man silently sets everything right...such a man i think is real man.......

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

You have a sister who is like that?
    Tell me more about her ...

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The desirablitlity of women has nothing to do with the cryptic sentences uttered by them and the clues and hints to what's going on in their mind.

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....!

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

6. komal29

komal29 New Member

lol..I FELT THE SAME!
    Y ?[with an 'innocent puppy face'..] :);)

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

now please spare my sis! LOL

8. komal29

komal29 New Member

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

11. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

to me its a guy who stand by his words... and goes for glory to make his story remembered !!!

12. arniehawk

arniehawk New Member

3 cheers 4 monica :)

13. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

14. komal29

komal29 New Member

now that was the best answer to my thread..
    n the award goes to....rickkkyrich
    [p.s..its sad the movies 'real men' have changed so drastically..but both of them are good in any way..as for the caption..it was way too 'cave n victorian era'..!!!..those who cry are in touch with their self n they are not weak men![atleast for me..!...let me not generalize..else people wills start discussion abt it now!!] :cool:.crying doesnt mean u have to literally shed buckets of tears n act all emotionally intense.being sensitive n occasional tear drops wont make a man any 'less man' or take away his manliness.[ eg- having tears in ur eyes when parents die or when have had the first born with ur wife,or sending away ur beloved sis in marriage,or losing a love ..wont be qualified as 'less man' quality,in my opinion..n these are not indian movie scenes..i have seen real men shedding tears in such circumstances]

15. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

ppl love controversies.... a similar thread can be created for women....yes! but its too boring...

16. komal29

komal29 New Member

please have the honors if u want..i dont find men boring..so i got no problem discussing abt them..!

17. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

neither i find women boring...but discussion will be like "khoda pahaad nikli chuhiya"....no offence :)

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The thing about tears are not to be taken literally.
    It means that real man should not pity himself ...
    Should be strong and resilient ...

Isn't that a trait you would want?

19. komal29

komal29 New Member

20. pratik87

pratik87 New Member