Atif VS Jal

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by mubz, Sep 24, 2004.

?

Who is the best atif or jal(gohar)?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2004.
  1. Atif

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Jal

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mubz

mubz New Member

Hi guyz plz poll at who is the best ATIF or the JAL(gohar)?

W H O R U L E S!!!!

ATIF OR JAL :rule:

2. DaNy

DaNy New Member

Atif Iz Da Best

ATIF iz da best

3. zain

zain New Member

Jal's da best .. .. .da real true ppl ..

atif nay goher kee saari composition use keeen he sux atif sux atif sux

4. mubz

mubz New Member

Atif

@@@ FOR THE FANZ OF JAL @@@

5. mubz

mubz New Member

Jal

@@@ FOR THE FANZ OF JAL @@@

6. DaNy

DaNy New Member

wat eva! but no 1 knws da true story abt dat but in songs Atif Rulz Atif Rulz Atif Rulz Atif Rulz :p goher is only a slow jammer

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Exactly

Exactly Goher Cant rock like Atif but well done to goher's jal for a wonder ful album... and everyones looking forward to atif's album....

----------------------------------------
    RJ :rockon:

8. anujroy

anujroy New Member

hey guyz, I guess Goher puts in the life in the song ... very true that Atif ROCKS ... but Goher RULES !!! ....

i heard aadat a month back for the first time ... and now Goher and Atif are an inspiration for me ... THEY ARE AWESOME !!!... just a little sad that they split .

take care.

9. Venus

Venus New Member

I think that Gohar is better because he came up with Jal, the compositions and the lyrix....etc.etcc.. but Atif has a really nice voice.....So in my opinion, both are good in different ways....shame they split up.....
    @Rizaaj:Atif;s album was out b4 Gohar's, its called Jal Pari, dunno whether u knew that......:)

10. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

one things for sure .... atif ain coming out with a quality album again .... songs claimed by gohar that he composed DO rock and yeah the ones atif supposedly origionally composed do not grundge ..... simple slow strucmming numbers......

i kid you not ... i see dead man walking.

11. bctian

bctian New Member

Wellll

Guys this is nothing about atifs and ali gohar its about who is giving good music well if we get into it they both will suffer in th eend althoough the band brooke up but we must all look at there best performance, so what if its a copy or so means nothing, like if junoon break up they are nothing till then they are a group as what are groups for, no one can do all the things, u can easily figure out there is something missing in boths music wheter its atif ot ali they both are missing each other skills, any how might u people get my point.

see ya bye
    Bctian

12. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

Atif Roxx.....Gohar disappointed his fans by making " Bikhra hoon mein " and Manchala Type songs..Farhan RUINED the title song Aadat....No one can ever sing Aadat better than Atif...and they(fans) all know it but they will never go say any thing abt that...they are dissappointed ..........

but mee not....Atif Rox buddy..
    Farhan Vocals Suxx.

13. i am waleed

i am waleed New Member

hey i think atif is much much better. but i liked jals version of dilharay and lamhay better.

Waleed

14. DaNy

DaNy New Member

guyz and grlz i think that if atif and gohor reunite they are going to rock cause i am missing goher guitaring in atif z album and missing atfiz voice in goharz album

15. hammad11

hammad11 New Member

yeah man both of them r very talented ...... if they reunite...they can rock whole pakistan together... yeah ? but gohar's compositions r only his compositions... stealing, cheating and decieting is another thing :) take care.

16. hammad11

hammad11 New Member

n yeah 1 more thing Dil haray and rangoon mein r better than atif's and even lamhay and bikhra hun mein r kool aswell.... :)

17. zain

zain New Member

goher roxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

Worng Form ! :mad:
    Atif RuleZ !! @ his Talents

19. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

I think the song "Teri Yaad" is amazing and Farhan soiunds amazing, he can sing meloow-er songs better than atif ... like lamhay is SUPPOSEDLY a slow sad song and one should not sing it while riding a horse ... like atif did ..... but yeah no one can sing adat like atif can ....no one.

20. DaNy

DaNy New Member

yeah dats rite no 1 can sing like atif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.