ask me any chord

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by boxer, Apr 18, 2005.

1. boxer

boxer New Member

ask any chord to me?i will give u(any chord) bye

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

BOXER@
    U SUCK MAN>...........WHATS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

HADD HOTE HAY
    ur just filing the forum with useless junk threads

3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

4. Sohrab_khan

Sohrab_khan 6stringz luva!!

ok u think u can give us any chords we want. how abt giving us the complete chords and tabs For Barzakh by e.p?

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@sohrab..i think he means any chord like ...gimme a G or Cadd9 etc...the lamers got some kinda prog..lol and thinks hes mr.know-it-all

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

Big Devil no one sucks here..........everybody trys so it better appreciate them

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

boxer i need the tabs of kahani mohobaat ki by strings and Mizraab-dil dil pakistan

8. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

lol @Quadrophenia.... seriously how vague can you get - "ask any chord to me?i will give u(any chord) bye"

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

people....hes new...show some courtsey...........whatever be the case...take a chill pill here.......at least this is better than most other threads.....not just spam sh!t.......at least it is related to guitar and music..not to any other SH!t...so guys go easy on him.....not like non of u ever started a crappy thread

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Guys, you need to be more tolerant and stop flamming each other every chance you get. So lets just chill and see what boxer has on his mind.

11. BIG_EVIL

mr admin................this thread shouldnt be here

coming to the topic.....i guess u have guitar software ...which tells u each and every chord.

12. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

lol@merqury.. some feedback from the tread starter wud be nice..i think pretty much everyone on igt has replied except for the tread starter :) so what IS it that u have on your mind?
    can u tell me the chord i'm thinking of right now too?:p

13. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

i think that this is not the right forum for this thread.....and wht kind of chords can boxer give us! chords of songs or codes of guitar chords like Gmaj=(320033)...xplain...!!!!! If boxer can provide song's chord then he shld check my thread of "SUN RE (1000 reps)"!!!!

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he was refering to chords for any song. cool boxer can you give us chords for sayyoni by junoon? there are no correct chords for that song anywhere.

15. boxer

boxer New Member

yar u guyz always take me rong..ididnt mean that kai im the one of the best..i just fond a new website where we can get over 1500 or more then chords so in just said kai anyone need any chord ..any chord...not for a song but ..e.g wht is asus..so thats y i was asking plzz try to understand and then reply karo...

16. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

any........ chord

by the way i m with big evil but if u insist then y dont u post pashto song bibi sherene okzzzzzz :think:

17. Sohrab_khan

Sohrab_khan 6stringz luva!!

well boxer. first of all sorry for being so rude out there. no hard feelings buddy! well if u come to this i would certainly like to know what are the chords like G#7 and (any chord)sus 7 or wat ever like tht,, i know wat are the ones followed by 5 and i know the suspended chords like a sus b sus etc.

18. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

bettr u post da link 2 tht site :p:

19. BIG_EVIL

shouldnt this thread be in beginners Q&A ????

BTW...hey boxer ... sorry man....but we do know the chords
    ...POST TABS .

20. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

agree with evil!!!! :)