As I ....

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by notty_lad, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Thanks Notty..
    i was actually speechless and i think you know the reason why :)
    dont mind what Cryptic said..i feel it wasnt intentional to hurt your feelings..
    poets have what they say "poetic freedom"
    there isnt any particular pattern that has to be followed
    and when the words start flowing and the mind starts racing
    rhyme or no rhyme ... it doesnt matter
    the theme of the poem should be clear
    and the message should clearly get across..

Have you read "Ek Shayar" by me??
    i guess more or less i have described a poet in that :)

Please PLease please.....Please dont stop posting poems
    its a request..
    hoping you'll continue

Thanks again dude..

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I thought it was quite boring really. Perhaps I'd find it a bit more interesting if it were dedicated to me instead :)

The minute I read your first lines, I knew what word you were going to rhyme with. You fell into a very predictable pattern and predictability is the poets cancer.

Oh but I probably shouldn't say all this since I am a forum leader.

One word of advice: If you don't want people to comment on what you've said, feel free to use the PM function. Use the public forum and risk some people saying "unkind" things to you (I'm still hunting for what was discouraging about what she said though).

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

No comments!! .. i find it useless to explain u all da order of events .. nor do i care now .. n yeah .. u said too little dude .. go ahead n degrade da poem to itz full extent now .. :p: .. i care "LEAST" bout people like u ;) . . see ya around ..

4. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

OH !!! wat was that sorry for.. :think: i opened the thread and found a sorry.. it seems u r trying to DECEMBER fool me like april fool ( i know that was a PJ)

well.. well.. well...

most of the ppl posting here females.. ofcourse i can exclude shaks.. (as garima says).. thinking wat can be the reason :think:

oh it seems there was a poem posted there in place of sorry.. :eek::

but ...

OMG wat are Poem Principles.. ??? *puzzled* anyway.. good job as a forum lead..

oye NOTTY.. Dil Pe mat le yaar... have a chilled :beer: ... i never thought it will be so easy to piss u off.. keep writing.. because a man is a man who never quits..

koi kahe kahta rahe jitna bhi hamko deewana..
    hum logon ki thokar mein hai ye zamana...

vishwa :cool:

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

U make me laugh dude ;) .. hehe .. well actually poems are too personal dude .. n forget all this poem mess .. juz forget it let's have a :beer: together :) cheerS!!!
    n end all arguments .. right away !

hey .. i'l try ur look :cool: .. how do i look ?? hehe

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

u look .. kool... cheers :beer:

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

yo buddy .. :cool: .. cheers!!!!!!!

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I have better things to do with my time than to "degrade" your poem. If I don't like a poem, I refuse to say things like "Nice" or "Wonderful Job" or something similar. If you want me to stroke your ego and tell you what a wonderful writer you are even if I feel that you are not, please mention it clearly in the first post of your threads.

9. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

its better is if i don't comment here :think: wat do u say Mr. B.J Roy

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, feel free to say what you want to. I don't grudge opinions against me.

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i only quoted the words "disrespect to poetic principles" coz those were frm notty's original words, which i had felt were aimed at me. he could have simply replied to my comment (which was not on his poem but that phrase he used) instead of throwin a tantrum. i've had enough of him bein a hypocrite tellin me "it's ok, i have nothing against u" while he holds up all these grudges.

this is my last post in this thread. thanks.

12. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Oh O.. I see...

anyway i m also out of the thread.. don't want to come between u two...

But i will say..

PEACE IS THE WAY TO GOD

13. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey cryptic .. ur gettin me wrong buddy .. i said sincerely .. i really don't have any grudges .. n v're completely fine .. i stand by muh word .. its juz dat i've decided not to post a poem henceforth .. these are two different things .. of course we're fine :)

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

lol .. if u have better things to do buddy .. then y did u even bother to reply to muh post haha .. take a break dude .. n don't reply .. n do ur "BETTER THINGS" .. coz it hardly matterz to me .. ;)

15. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

@notty..
    saare thread ke maza kirkira kar diya yaar... :eek::

acchi khaasi poem ke baad faaltu ki daleelain....

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

hey .. man .. seriously i don't wanna have a bad relation wid guys on IGT .. coz i have a lotta respect for all of u .. n i specially don't wan a bad relationship wid u ansh .. coz i've seen u around here a lot .. n believe me .. i guess no one understands me .. anyway .. have ur say guys .. shoot me wid ur wordz ..

17. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

its not abt having a bad relationship..
    its abt the atmosphere now in this thread is kinda dull....

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

i guess its better to close this thread .. everythin went wrong n haywire.. MODS plz plz .. close it ..

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Thread closed on notty's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.