Arranged /Love Marriage or No Marriage

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alex, Aug 31, 2004.

?

do u wanna get married ?

1. Definitely Yes

52.6%
  2. No Idea

36.8%
  3. No Never

15.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. alex

alex New Member

Hi guys !!!! seen lots of debatable topics coming on the site - so y not takes all time favorites one. :p

well my vote for arrange marriage is 0% love marriage is 50% and for no marriage 100% - thts the best culture coming here in india too - pple stay bachelors and adopt kids. ;)

enjoy the life at your own terms and chill - and at a certain age if you feel like the need of having an support and you feel lonely - go for adoption - that wil contribute smthing to the nation too in terms of population - literacy.
    :think:

So with what option you go for and why ?? Shoot in ur resopnses: rock:

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i go with 100 % either love or arranged marraige , see marraige it self is very important to make someone complete , i know many ppl here will now say it is not ....

its very well said that marraiges are made in heaven ,,,,.... love or arranged is your destiny , ...

3. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i belive in love marriage. .. love and be happy. ..

4. bob-bobby

abhay , even i believe in love marraige ,but still single , do u have anyone for me .....

5. abhay_saxena

no yaar. .. how about me ?

6. bob-bobby

abhay , i am straight , have pm you the specification of the lady required by me , has to be the oh la la perfect one .....

u send me your specification , if i find one for you , will let u know ....

staying with the topic , i dun think so that love or arranged marraige in your hand , its all destiny ....

7. abhay_saxena

i did'nt recieve any pm. .. though i support love marriage . .. come love everyone. ..

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

nothing comes close to love marriage

9. abhay_saxena

whoa .. . all lovers at IGT

10. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i'm for arranged marriages....that way i get ten guys begging to be my husbend and i choose the one with whom i feel the best connection :) or the one who makes the most money

11. abhay_saxena

tell me who begs for you ?

12. Sonali

:( mosty ppl with missing limbs

13. satriani

satriani run in veins

love love love just love :D

14. alex

alex New Member

hmmmm............. v have so many lover's on the site .......cooool.... does everyone had their love ......... or still searching ??????

@abhay - u havn't told y u wana go for love marrige
    @satrianii - reason y

only one for aranged ? and no one with me :-(

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

am a sucker for love marriages and anti arranged marriage guy...i mean how can u spend the rest of your life with a perosn who you have known for a max of 3-4 months?????
    let alone sleep with that person.....the whole idea of arrange marriages sounds absurd....most arrange marriages to me are more of compromises than "institutions" u can look up too

16. satriani

satriani run in veins

@ alex.....dont u love anyone dude :shock:

17. alex

alex New Member

satriani - well yeh i do love myself a lot - thts y for me its - no marraige - so that i can alwaz stay with myself. lol ;)

@DrSaurabh - i do agree with u buddy !!!!!!! so 2 votes for no marraige - :cool:

18. satriani

satriani run in veins

@ alex : how long can u live without marriage ?????

19. abhay_saxena

sorry sonali. .. don't worry .. . someday someone with all limbs will beg for you .. .!!

20. Sonali

:beer: hehe....eamen
    @alex - children need mothers....preferably one that stays longer than 3-4 months...won't you make that secrefice for them...