ArE We Alone?????????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by m_waleed86, Jul 2, 2005.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Well this is one question that i really do want answered...
    i believe that there are ETs out there....
    what do u think.............
    :confused:

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

ets????????

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i think he means Extra Terrestrial :) that reminds me of the steven speilberg movie..well if u wanna find out that answer..it will take u ages..heehe..surf some websites related to nasa et. al. uL end up being double minded..m sure :)
    i think maybe they do exist..but they dont look humanlike for sure!!!..maybe they resemble bacteria or ameoba...m makin stupid wild guesses..heheheh

tahda!!

5. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

If you can not prove that they can't exist..it implies that they can exist..i remembered a program on discovery channel about this where they meet with the people who narrates their encounters with ETs..but as of now we dont have any concrete answer to this question. there is an association called SATI who works towards this to listen to the ETs..they have implanted big big receivers to get any ET's message..but their biggest problem is that how will they differentiate between noise and data because its highly likely that ETs will not be using our language.

I personally do believe that ETs exist..its just the matter of communicating with them. Though it seems and it has been projected in related movies that their technologies are far better than us, i strongly disagree with that. If it was so than they must have contacted us. For them we are the ETs and the same efforts they have been making.

6. sisu

sisu New Member

ya even i do think tht they exists...may be v havent come across any of those so v dont belive... but i can say one thing for sure they wont be like JADOO as in hindi movie....got to be more sophisticated....

7. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

They exist!!! there are zillions of such civilizations.

8. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

i think u mean SETI (search for extra terrestrial intelligence )

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

...no idea...I believe in planchet...so this can also be true..;)

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

We are not alone but too dumb to find out who our neighbours are.

11. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

well said........:p:

12. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Thanks for correction :nw:

13. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I have SETI software installed on my comp...kinda fun to see the fourier analysis...:)

14. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

very true.............

15. ats

ats Oldie

yeah ... I too have seen many programmes on discovery and Nat Geo. regarding alien abductions .. and the "oh so mysterious" AREA 51....

well it all depends on your personal views .. if you are a believer .. you will say that all the ppl who tell that they were abducted by aliens and even describe them vividly during hypnosis sessions .... are telling the truth ... but if you are a sceptic like me :rule: you will say that those things are just ploys by ppl who want to become famous overnight .... sceptics proved that all the alien footage released or "stolen" from AREA 51 are doctored .... and all the so called "implants" found in ppl who say that these were put in their bodies during experiments conducted by the aliens on them ... have been found to be just ordinary materials which are used in everyday life ....

choice is yours :D

Cheers,

Ats

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ok chaps i have a theory out here .... I came up with it to explain what GOD the olden day ppl saw...

Have u seen the Pyramids, The Nazca Drwaings, The crop circles....
    They all say Aliens existed...

All the technology from them suddenly stopped .... didnt pass on 2 nxt generation why ?
    Because they didnt do it all by them self .... They took help of someone who was more powerful and scientificaly advanced.....

There are some cave paintings whic have an astrounat in a space ship.... And its True that the pictures look like the way todays spaceships look .... and even the interior ....... How did they do it? Coz, they had seen something like that ......

Today when u see a space shuttle with all the fire coming out ..... dont u think it could be the same stuff or ancestors saw and thought it "Chariot of GOD" .... Every mythlogy has a story of flying carts with fire coming out .... It was those aliens they thought were GOD .....

And Veda Vyasa was an Alien ..... Remember how Pandus mom got pale seeing him ... and how Kunthi closed her eyes seenig him ..... They were not used to seeing sucj ppl thts the reason ...... Finally Vyas Fertilsed them and a servent ..... "This story is again not new even in european stories we have gods fertilsing human beings" .......

There are huge runways in South America .... " Why because the god ordered them to do so "....... Gods are the Aliens....

Now Why they dont come anymore: ..... Guess they had a nuclear warfare sometime and killed each other ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to this story .... Year 3100 AD ..... Humans find life on a planet far far away ..... They land there and see some creatures who live in social groups in a tribal way ...... Initially they are afraid to come near ..... Later when they see the humans doing wonders and not harming people and CURING ppl ..... They come and speak to them......

They ask who r u? The Humans say were are Humans from a solar system , Planet earth .. These people dont know what a planet is ... Then they ask how did u fly here ... These guys give an exp with all the fuel and Motion concept ....... Finally they say we dont understand anything and they say u r GODS ..........

So the same thing has happend on earth long long time ago ...... Coz the story of ppl coming from SKY is not NEW to HUMANS ...... Its there in every OLD RELIGION ....

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

the more probable reason can be that they are afraid now ...

earlier man was more ignorant and tried to explain anything he could not understand by saying god or devil ... so they could've gone scot free after doing whatever they wanted to ...
    now that is not the case ...

ealier man could only throw stones ... not harm anyone ...
    now man can destroy the whole effin' planet ...

obviously anyone (mainly aliens and animals) would be scared to make contact with such creatures ...

19. ats

ats Oldie

@drsaurabh .. don't throw statistics in my face ... remember .. lies, damn lies and statistics ??? .... i am not arrogant .. i am realistic ....

@Nanda ..... u've got some imagination dude ... hats off to u ........ perfect blend of all discovery channel programs I have seen regarding these stuff :RollLol:

Cheers,

Ats

20. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@nanda some theory there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!