Are U a Man(devils) or Arselean(gunners)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by faraz khan, Jan 30, 2006.

1. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

well then I am coming this weekend after my assesments end!!.......with sum facts and devil in my eye! do visit this thread on saturday !! let th battle begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Newly not nearly

Saw this commin long time.

Well I have supported Chelsea since 1967 (before most of u were born)
    I can even name the team which played in that years cup final with spurs.

Sure we went thru some ruff times but I never gave up cos I knew the day will come when we will piss all over everyone.
    I just hope we don't run out of piss.

By the way I still reckon Arsne Wenger is the best coach in the world.

Come on you blues.

3. shak

shak Harrr!

hehe i'll be waiting son .. but yeah if by "facts" you mean the history of arsenal and manutd . then ofcourse chelsea cant compete .. its just recently that we haev found glory .. and already you two so called giants cant even touch us ... anyway i need to see what you have ...

4. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

No NO No Guys First Thing Of All Is " ARSENAL RULES"

Forget about Thierry Henry leaving the club ( at least for one year at ashb grv)

@shak

Oh yes man... I dunno about UK... but here in Mumbai Chelsea fans are like new born futbal guys

some of them having their first season and they act like they've been supporting them for years... for example... they shout against manu and ars fan..like ars sucks and all... we will show u wat che is all about and all....

even there is a TV show something like "Futbal Lockerroom" .. the host was Liverpool fan last season and this season
    from the start he is shouting .."blues to dikha denge"...and"chelsea ke aage koi nahin.."

:rock: GUNNERS FOREVER :rock: