Are GIRLS Incomplete without BOYS???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zoomingrocket, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

shut up FR...
    i'm not answerable to U
    if u think tht makin rude comments would make u WIN this debate or whtevr u name it
    thn ur successful in doing so.........

**sigh**:eek:: <-------------- (very feminine right)

n yh......if u want anythin thikha n masaledar...(in ur own words)
    dont try it on me please...
    God knows wht pleasure u derive from being this way with me:eek::

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Zoom, where are you? I think you need to take a look at your thread

3. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

he has escaped for good dude!!!let them fight it out!!!

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lol...no dude,its not about fighting. It was kinda stupid.
    Anyways, this aint my war..u guys fight it out.
    (Funny how that sounded like some lines from an action movie by an inveterate coward.)

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@silent_dragon, whaddaya think this is? A slugfest?

6. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

i saw ur pic u look cool with the guitar!!!

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

also there is gender bias in india. its male dominated.. the whole world is.. but india is more hardcore on this.. thats the reason why u dont see women in some professions and some fields like engineering. lot of dads wont like to see their daighter being a civil engineer for eg.. so from young age girl is raised in such an environment that she doesnt even have civil engineering as a career option.. the same mentality in one family exists in 100s of familsies.. hence it becomes a society thing... and so on. this has nothing to do with women are dumb and men are intelligent. i am supporting the girls on this one. all u guys esp FR are behaving like MCPs.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

thts not the guy's fault jay ... its just that they were brought up in the progessive society ..or even if they werent brought up in that society they certainly have the background ... so cant blame them for that ... but one thing is for sure... women and men have a lot in common and they are equal when it comes to potential... this is what we should realize.

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yp,jay's got a point..i guess thats what comes out of a patriarchal society. somehow i feel that some sort of inequality wud always exist..there will never be any equality.Equilibrium is always theoretical and takes infinite time to be achieved( i feel like Einstein now :) ).Prolly after 1000 years or so we wud be having a matriarchal society.

10. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@d_ist_urb_ed: Well.. my last post was all that i wanted to say! But it seems like this people wanna have some real tooth-n-Nail fight...
    So let it flow... i am following is all the way!
    But Guys, just remember..... :war:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^^ why are we even having this discussion i wonder in IGT's chitchat forum

12. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

WHat?

rude comments? me? where? when? i guess there was a "healthy" war of s%$es going on here...

lolz...everywhere u tell me to shut up and moreover say i am being rude? :shock:

why would i do dat? :eek::

thika and masaledar....lolz....i think u took it wrong way.

i am sorry if i hurt u in anyways....but, i dont recall myself approaching u in dat way.

i thought this thread was all abt fun, i dunno wats up wid jayswami landing up and saying something serious like dat (though i partially disagree wats written there).
    we guys were just competing wid these girls in a manner which was "fun" and no big deal. NO BIG DEAL. period.

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Whyz it that when there's a debate or whatever about Gals And Boys, FR is always there????

Missed you, dude! How're you doin?

14. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

it depends wht n how u say
    n also how people take it
    no point in going on n on abt somethin which may not lead to anythin!!!

n u know why i said shut up dont u?
    dont try to act as if u dont know anythin:)

anwys...i'm out of this
    i'm Sorry if i'v offended u in any way...

tc
    XOX

15. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Few Days back i saw this movie "Amy's Orgasm"
    Seeing the title, i felt it would be a crap movie...
    But, it turned out to be a movie with a very good message!

So, as the story goes.. the leading actress in the movie is a Writer, who writes a book which says LOVE doesnt exist with a Men & Women, they only get together for their physical demands...
    And Women's can stay all life Alone & Cool....
    Various other points... for which she used to take a public debate and answer questions there....

But in the End...as the reality goes..
    Well... you need to see its ending yourself....
    Its not just a question of who depends on whom... who cannot live without the other....
    But its the Emotional Attachment that matters... and which happens automatically!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

16. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

This simple thing is too hard 4 some people 2 understan... cant figure out y...
    nyways.. as FR said.. "No Big Deal". its all jus plain fun.

and if nybdy comments on this bein a "USELESS" thrd, spam, etc etc etc.... then i advise u 2 ask da mods 2 put an end 2 da chit chat forum. The name says it all.. CHIT-CHAT.. its da forum whr u r supposed 2 CHIT-CHAT. i don kno how many people hav come up with "USEFUL" posts in this forum.. all the thrds n posts in the chit-chat forum r supposed 2 be jus for fun i guess, if not thn plz redifine this thrd.. CHIT-CHAT aint the right word 4 it.
    4 serious postin thr r the guitartabs (Hindi/English etc), computer, tips tutorials forum, etc i guess.

17. theres always some chemistry between a man n a woman
    only friendship can exist but thats very rare....... i think :think:

18. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

girls n guys can be the best of friends
    its a diffrnt case if u fall for ur friend

i very firmly believ in --
    "Two people can just be friends
    but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other.
    Maybe temporarily maybe at the wrong time
    maybe too late, or maybe forever!"

love & friendship..would be a diffrnt topic in itself:)

19. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah... I know of that...
    That really sucks... man, I fell for one of my damn good friends... like, I had talked about it to my other friends and they were pretty gung-ho about us getting together but then she found out, and now we don't speak to each other at all...

That reminds me... dude, DISTURBED, wtf happened to the story???

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

here we go..male bashing...female bashing....everybodybashing everyone up....bloodbaath ......yeaah baby :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.