Are GIRLS Incomplete without BOYS???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by zoomingrocket, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@bubbly... well i havnt had a taste of his medicine yet .. :)

maybe u oughta giv it a try !!.. ;)
    cud help ur aching cheeks ;)

2. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

oh puhleez..........
    not me...
    i'd rather go without them..:)

3. Subhro

oh come1... try it once :)
    got a feelin.. won be tht bad ;)

4. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

lol..why are u siding FR?

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@Subhro... if u think i am love doctor.

big mistake.

Love doctor gives u a solution like for example, if u r having a g.f...and something is going wrong so much dat she is ditching u or vice versa....then u need help. zooooom....love doctor. comes in....if u ask me ..."hey, wat went wrong"...i may point dat out...but let me tell u...when u blew it up ....98% chance is dat u wont get the girl back...i'll tell dat in ur face. no solution. period.

act wussy. woman is not attracted. for them its magical ....its love. for us...its attraction. Our feelings 4 love is little or nill as compared to woman coz its simple...men or rather males in animal kingdom (mostly) are not monogamous. we cant stick to one woman (inner drive) coz nature made it like dat way so dat reproduction wont stop and the species wud never extinct. we have inner drives...we feel like getting laid wid different woman but at the same time we feel its bad. its evil.

coz...

Religion stops us. Religion was basically made to protect culture, to make things under control and was big boon for woman.

Read Matt Ridley's book called "the red queen". You'll come to know wat i am really speaking abt.

hey my g.f forgot to bring her stuffs....tom. i'll meet her and tell her to bring it...soon i'll email dat stuffs to u. ok?

@bubbly....ok, lets make it more hot.

alrite....watsup wid ur men are dogs? i dont really understand wat do u get it by dat.

MEN ARE LOGICAL.

if u ask some1 why men r dogs.....or anything. u'll get an answer.

but....

if u ask some1 why women wear make up....there faces will a kid in a strippers club (siddhu zindabad! :p:). if u have answer tell me....even if u think u got the logical answer tell me why do u woman has to wear makeup when every woman is beautiful.

another point....

MEN got brains....

look....the series of scientists.....albert einstien, galileo, newton.....all were men. female? as i remember she was madam curie who was so dumb dat while finding out the whole damn thing called radium she got exposed to radiation and died. :p:

You chicks go to shopping to buy one thing and end up buying everything else besides the one thing for which to went outside.

we, men....if i wanna shoes ....i go to the market....bring the damn shoes...and back to home.

When we decide to do something ....we do it. but females start wid something...and end up clueless and to get some attention make a statement like "men are dogs."

and statements like "oh puhleez..' was started by sick kareena who is no wonder born for bolly wood coz she can act for both...hero and heroine.

:p:

hope u enjoyed! :p:

6. Subhro

:nw: doctor love :nw:

:p: :p:

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah,that is a point. Girls are good at mugging stuff up. Thats y the girls top the boards.
    On the contrary, boys are better at understanding stuff(and hence more intelligent :) )
    .I always wondered y engg colleges were filled with guys...this might probably be the reason.

8. Subhro

hey... i suddenly thought y not me try 2 give a try 4 da doctor love post too.. FR and bubbly r well ahead but i intend 2 catch up.. so i present here an insight 2 da way men think... i got a feeling bubbly wud be vry happy readin this.. :).. plz don giv me bad reps guyz.. i got this as a fwd.. thought of postin it in the pj section then thought othrwise :)
    ............... so here it goes .................

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides
    to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, purchases new make-up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man is impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of STRONG golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with
    the money.
    Then he married the one with the largest breasts. :shock:

Men are ALWAYS Men!!!.... :p: Bubbly giv me good reps :)...

9. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

what kind of statement is that?????????????
    am also an engg student. n if u dont get to see too many girls in ur college doesnt mean that girls arent good at understanding things, it is just a choice of what career that u want, moreover interest. it is an individual thing nothing to do the gender i guess.

n yea with this kind of statement we all can understand what is ur level of understanding...............................

10. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

:cen:
    whts with u men

FR
    get real...
    i DIDNT say ALL men are dogs, read properly..

U said " we have inner drives...we feel like getting laid wid different woman but at the same time we feel its bad. its evil."
    is this ridley or U speaking:think:
    n why are u tellin me abt pea brain kareena,jus b'coz i said "oh puhleez" i'm nothin like her...:annoyed:
    didnt u find anythin else to talk abt
    All u men can relate to women is shopping make up ??
    oops sorry n ***?:annoyed:
    NOTHING beyond tht..

N Subro
    Man!! wht made u think i'l give u good reps
    u'v jus told me somethin i already know

thnk me for not givin u bad reps..lol:)

DENNIS
    if ur consoling urself with the engineering stats all the best, take the scientist thing abt Madame Curis (wht FR said) aswell u might feel better...

~THE END~

11. fictional_real

@bubbly....ha ha .....did u see guys?? and i did compare for shopping and make up stuffs just to give example dat we got brains. we dont waste our time doing bull**** frm which we get nothing.

if you think wat dat particular statement abt inner drives is ridley(wat?? or riddle? :p:) i can understand how smart u girls r for intepretation of things. :lol:

inner drives are completing different frm wat u think or ur point of view. Like Suppose, ur inner drive might be like having a man who is really strong and wud take care of u but wat u really think of in ur life is of getting on ur own feet and take care of urself.
    something like dat.

u know.

by the way...ridley means a marine turtle. ;)

forget it.

oh yeah...."oh pluzee...." or "watever..." was started by sick kareena. she also makes statements like "men are dogs" and now she has a puppy called shahid wid her.

@Subro....he he.

@smriti....welcome.

ok, back to business.

Girls are into engineering college coz they r very good in mugging up. period.

i Have seen a girl by hearting an algebric problem. :shock:

12. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

now now do no quarell over this matter..its not worth it.

this is a universal fact:girls and boys r made for each other exactly in the same proportions and r definetly incomplete without one another.
    only that........i wished i were the only boy alive in the whole wide world ;-)

13. tejas

tejas ..........

How the hell do you guys manage to post such LOOOONG posts?? I just can't type for more than two sentences. :shock:

14. shak

shak Harrr!

same here tejas^ ..... ..... secondaly i cant be bothered to read all that ... but i am sure they are talking sense up there .... good on you guys ... keep it up

15. silent_dragon

now here is the trick behind it, u should remain focused, think abt ur greatest enemy then start writing all that comes in to ur mind abt him or her just anything and in the end say that i forgive that guy and then u will ahv achieved enlightenment by then......well my teacher told me that Buddha did sumthing like this when he was posting in a forum and he achieved enlightenment...the only difference he was under a peepal tree!!!!try it out!!!may the force be with u!!!

16. tejas

tejas ..........

@Shahrukh - Exactly, I can't read a post if its beyond 4 lines, unless its a poem of course, don't know how they do it. You guys must have a lot of patience.

@silent_dragon - Eh....Ok

17. silent_dragon

now if ur willing master will give u both a lesson in "PATIENCE TO READ LONG POSTS EXCEPT POEMS". are u ready?

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@smriti-ok..sorry abt that..it was stupid. i take it back.

19. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Why do u have to direct all the questions to ME?!! :(

aargh!! dont tell me there aint a sad smiley on this forum.. :shock:

20. fictional_real

@dennis....hey man! wat sorry? fightback....doesnt matter if u dont make sense...we r here to back u up! atleast me! :p:.

its just fun. nothing else.

@bubbly....sounds like u r giving up. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.