Anyone intreseted in PC Games?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Redalert, Aug 22, 2003.

1. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Ok, I had written a similar post in the video games thread... anyway, I play AOE, Quake III, UT (sometimes), and FPS games like Soldier Of Fortune II...

Lotsa AOE fans out here... that game rocks, man...

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

AOC sure rocks. .. . got brains and strategies ...

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

vice city is getting in my nurves........it's stupid....

but can we talk abt how cute that dude from prince of persia sands of time is???? once i/he was abt to die and i made him drink water from the fountain or something and saw his amazing yes close up :shock:...i fell completely in love.....now i can't play it anymore coz i feel guilty abt the way i feel abt him :eek:.........

4. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Sonali, looks like a common phenomenon... I was in love with the final fantasy girl some time back. Never played the game, but I saw her in the linkin park video and before i knew it, I was madly in love with her... I liked the fatal frame: Crimson butterfly girl too...

5. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

yep, final fantasy charecters are very good looking, even the male charechters......there was a perticular one with brown hair....i can't remember....

6. skaw

skaw snooze

i am waiting for two games , i like em a lot !

1. NFS Underground 2
    2. Def Jams Fight for NY (i think thats the title dunno foh sure)

7. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

prince of persia: the sands of time has some amazing graphics. NFS underground is good too.

8. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

hey guys ... i've been out lately .. thats why cudnt post for a while ... had GRE's n all ... basically a lot of crap to attend to ...
    Hey ... i'm a big fan of racing games .... especially the NFS series ... all of them .... i personally like the hot pursuit series most ..
    then i play a lot of FIFA ...
    n in FPS .. the best i've seen so far are : DOOMIII , Halo was fun , UT .
    however the most fun i had was with battlefield 1942 .. lol ... n quake three is an altime fav ....
    thats bout me guys ... neeone suggest something new ???
    Has anyopne played this game called LARRY ??? its hilarious ..