anyone interested to join a band

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by driftwood21, Apr 15, 2006.

1. driftwood21

driftwood21 New Member

hi frnds, this is ayan here.well we have a band called driftwood with 15 self composed bengali songs of our own.i am the lead vocalist,rthym guitarist and composer of the band.with me there is neel who play lead,bass and acoustic guitar.we both r student of jazz guitarist carlton kitto.
    we have played our self composed songs in shows and got a vry gud response.i personally also have a solo album of my own and neel by proffession is a sound engineer.
    we r hoping to cut out a puja album if the line be ready we need a lead and rthym guitarist with a octropadist or acoustic drummer.we use to have a full line up but do to their personal problem they left.we do our rearsalls at tollygaunge.anyone interested can cont me at [SNIP] or can mail me at [SNIP]

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

You had everything ? Now you need everything again ? ?? Why do u need new members ? Bring back the ol' ones. Anyway, to be short .. SORRY can't help.:p:

nIK!:nw:

3. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Good luck in finding a lead and rythm guitarist here. As for a drummer, I suggest you put up ads in music shops. That usually works.

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Don't you nee any VOX?? :grin: :eek::

5. probuddha

probuddha Aspiring Guitarist

Where in Tollygunge ?

6. joy85

joy85 New Member

Hi this is joy , i am a lead and rhtym guitarist, i have another frend called anirban, he is a drummer. we were planning to make a band but we cannot find enough talented musicians. we are very interested to come to your practice and if possible would like to join your Band. My contact No.is [A HUGE SNIP]

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

Sabbas:grin: i think ekta band form holo tale:grin:
    DriFtWood , bstaluck...

8. debankan

Click on Driftwood's ID and send him a personal messege. That will get his attention faster.:beer:

9. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@joy85

at least read the rules of the forum before posting. it is not allowed to post phone numbers and email address in the thread. use private messages.

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

1st post ta in dius thered?

11. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@lefty

thanks for pointing it out. skipped my attention. if i ever consider resigning from forum leadership i'll recommend you ;)

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

HTML:

thnx but,

ei post ta delete koro noile debu dar kharap lagbe.;)

13. debankan

Khaarap laagar ki achhe? Sayan da nijer hate bengali forum ke dhongsher mukhe thele dite chaile aami ki korte paari? ;) :RollLol: :RollLol:

Yearki maarchhi, rege jaas na. :goof:

Sayanda post ta please delete korish na. :eek::

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

and oh yeh....sayan dar sathe kotha holo.......ajj rat barotar por theke AMI neta:grin:

n sayan da jano charlo:eek::hehe......amake bolleo nobo nah . tale khisti marte parbui babu:p: